PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of the Past

Pages : 1 [2]

rob
10-31-2007, 09:01 PM
The only person we have not talked about was Buzz Headges. I worked on his car for many years, but I haven't found a picture yet.

J.D.
11-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Who Drove the 26 do you know? Any more pictures, when did you start going to Riverhead.

rob
11-01-2007, 03:22 PM
That is Lawerance Osborne, they had a farm in Wainscott and he also finished floors. The first that i can say was about 1960. Getting old.

The Bullfather
12-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Been over a year but if anyone got some, lets get more photos on here!
Resurrect this thread!

RacinRob
12-06-2008, 06:49 PM
id love to see some early and mid 90's pics if any1 has any to share

capitalcity300
12-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Been over a year but if anyone got some, lets get more photos on here!
Resurrect this thread!

Hey guys, :cheers: :wave:
Please Don't Resurrect the "Pictures of the Past" thread !!!! :lol:
Remembering the (Pictures of the Past) is that!!!
Please only "Look & See" the race photos and information at Pictures of the Past!!!
PLEASE, Don't Post photos or questions at "Pictures of the Past Site" !!!

Because the "Pictures of the Past" thread was 17 pages of unorganized race photos and race information, that was later organized into what is now the following Threads:

Nostalgia >
Nostalgia General Info = pertains to old racing not listed below
Nostalgia Freeport = Freeport photos + information + questions
Nostalgia Islip = Islip photos + information + questions
Nostalgia Riverhead = Riverhead photos + information + questions

capitalcity300
12-06-2008, 08:09 PM
id love to see some early and mid 90's pics if any1 has any to share

Hey guys, :cheers: :wave:
Please Don't Resurrect the "Pictures of the Past" thread !!!! :lol:
Remembering the (Pictures of the Past) is that!!!
Please only "Look & See" the race photos and information at Pictures of the Past!!!
PLEASE, Don't Post photos or questions at "Pictures of the Past Site" !!!

Because the "Pictures of the Past" thread was 17 pages of unorganized race photos and race information, that was later organized into what is now the following Threads:

Nostalgia >
Nostalgia General Info = pertains to old racing not listed below
Nostalgia Freeport = Freeport photos + information + questions
Nostalgia Islip = Islip photos + information + questions
Nostalgia Riverhead = Riverhead photos + information + questions

Hank Kramer
12-26-2008, 04:28 PM
ASK YOUR DAD HOW LONG HE KNOWS HANK & JEAN KRAMER,WE WERE FRIENDS OF YOUR DAD & MOM BACK IN THE EARLY 70s I DROVE # 35 FIGURE 8 & RJ FAVEAU #36. I GO TO BAYSHORE AN STAY WITH A FRIEND THIS SUMMER, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AS MANY OF THE GUYS I RAN WITH IN FIGURE 8 & STREET STOCK.(PS HAVE SOME PICTURES)

CSLMOTORSPORTS
12-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Post those pictures please

Wheel Racing
12-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Scott, click on Hank's profile. He has another pic you may be interested in posted there. Reminds me of the old days of riding my bike up to Hank's Texaco and hitting up the old soda machine in the office.Glass bottles in that thing when I was a kid before it moved over to cans.

Hank, check back to the early pages of this thread. There should be a pic of the Sammy Atkins Mustang you wound up with. It sure was fun growing up in those days. What ever happened to Little Willy?

CapitalCity,nothing wrong with people scouring back through the 17 unorganized pages you refer to. In fact some people may even enjoy some things they missed the first time. It doesn't seem like much life was injected into the new threads you were so anxious to guide people towards.

capitalcity300
12-28-2008, 02:24 AM
I thought it would be fun to post pictures of some of our favorite cars from the past. It doesn't matter what division (it would be nice to keep it as local as possible), just post them and have some fun! I will start it off with a Fred Harbach pic and a John Blewett, Jr. pic

:cheers: Thank you very very much for starting this very informative "Pictures of the Past" Thread on 12-12-2005, 11:25 PM !!!
Keep on posting the old racing photos and information!!! :cheers: :wave:

How come this thread was last posted on 11-01-2007, 03:22 PM Post #253 ???
Over 1 year and archived, until I found it and re-Thread it to be seen and read, not reposted with new photos and information!!!
http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8026&page=17

Remembering the Past (Pictures of the Past) Old Posts 12-06-2008, 12:42 AM
http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16877
That is why I Re - thread the "Pictures of the Past" Thread, I wanted new members or guests see these old archived posts with old racing photos and information. :cheers: :wave:
You and The Bullfather's Post #254 12-06-2008, 05:57 PM made me looked liked the "Bad Guy". :lol: :p :angel:
:cheers: :wave: Merry Christmas and Happy Year!!! :cheers: :wave:

J.D.
02-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Anybody have Riverhead pictures from the Fifties to 1965 ?