PDA

View Full Version : Stories for the web site

2j Late Model
12-14-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi everyone,

My brother Ed is going to start a section on our web site (www.macbrothersracing.com) of stories of my dad. If anyone would like to say a word or two, or tell us a story about him, please do so. I'm sure he drove someone nuts, or made you laugh. You can email it to me (jason@macbrothersracing.com) or my brother (edtor399@comcast.net) Have the subject written as (website stories) so my brother knows to open it. Also leave your name so we know who you are. Thanks everyone, I can't wait to read them.

Jason 2j

2j Late Model
12-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

Well I got a few stories, and a few people just saying a few words. Where is everyone else? I would like to get a couple more, it will only take a minute.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and rememeber hug everyone twice.

Jason 2j

Lori/39x
12-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Jason,
You don't know me, but we know a lot (Look WJ- I wrote it as 2 words- I'm trainable!! hehe) of the same people. I never got to meet your father, but I can tell you that just from what everyone says about you, I can tell that you must be a chip off the old block. "Hug Everyone Twice"- that's so sweet. Your father must have been some guy to raise such a nice son :) I'm sure it will be a tough Christmas for your family, but the remembrances of your Dad and knowing that he's still with you, in your hearts, will help you through the holiday. I'm sure I'll meet you at some point, as soon as I get to Mountain again.

Take care and Happy Holidays!
Lori

ladydriver
12-22-2005, 07:45 PM
we (me and sue) only met your dad a handfull of times and he was always happy and talked to everyone !! just like lori said you were definately a chip off the old block, or as i say ''the apple didnt fall far from the tree''. you always have to remember your father is watching down on you at all times and will be cheering you on in the 2006 season. :applause: we hope you and your family will a great christmas and a happy new year.hope to see you guys at the motorsports show in january.
Rick and Sue Collins , family

Lad3der
12-22-2005, 10:22 PM
jay, me too only met your dad a few times but no matter what mood you were in, he always know how to make you laugh and forget about your bad mood. he always had a smile on his face and a joke too tell you. he was always eager to lend a hand. so jay that is how i will remember him.

jay may you and your familys hearts be filled with all the memories of him in this holiday season, merry christmas, happy new year and god bless.