PDA

View Full Version : Dan D?huh???what???real??

The Bullfather
12-15-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey I heard in '06 Dan D has a new toy, but will be getting it a few days before the new years. Is this true Dan????

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/thebullfather/Image034.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/thebullfather/Image033.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/thebullfather/Image032.jpg

BWR
12-15-2005, 08:20 PM
LMAO LOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

W. J.
12-15-2005, 08:25 PM
OOOOH! That ain't right! Why would Dan have a personalized plate with "Missy" on it?

Wheel Racing
12-15-2005, 08:48 PM
OOOOH! That ain't right! Why would Dan have a personalized plate with "Missy" on it?

Maybe "Missy" is the name of the "lady friend" Buddy is getting for Christmas

allhailunc
12-16-2005, 05:22 AM
Please please please Dan I never knew you were a "Rainbow" warrior :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank God you cant drive something like that on NY roads-he'd be an easy target :lol:

Jones44
12-16-2005, 05:22 AM
Not to get off topic (well, ok, I am trying to get off topic LOL), but I thought street legal cars in NY weren't allowed to have #s on the doors?

The Bullfather
12-16-2005, 06:42 AM
Maybe we can ask Dan D? I was driving through a parking lot in Lake Ronkonkma and saw this and thought hey, I need pictures of this! Thanks camera phone! I thought of you Dan D!

I hope this brings a smile to your face Dan, I know your going through a lot. Merry Christmas!

DAN D.
12-16-2005, 11:45 AM
PLEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!
Like it's not bad enough that there is a cologne out that I like and that #?? and the driver if you call "IT" that, has it's face and endorsement on the cologne.., which of course stops me from buying the cologne that I have liked for years. Now to think that poor excuse of a vehicle with graffitti on it... If I saw that car in person, I would have called the police and said that someone has put graffitti and vulgar #'s and names all over a good General Motors product. Was there a barf bag dispenser attached to the car for those that needed it? What I did notice is that there was no yellow lettered tires which really would have made the car worth something. It has New Jersey license plates on it I think, so maybe that type of graffitti is allowed in another state? Maybe the M is suppose to be a P and the I is suppose to be a U on the license plates either word pretty much describes the IT that Drives that car in Nascar, I guess whiner was taken for the lic plates. Wow, what a way to depreciate a vehicle. I was cleaning off my shelves of Diecasts action cars the other day, and I came across something that had a resemblance to the #?? It was a Key chain, big plastic tire that had a wipee in it, ear plugs with faggot flames on it and a pansies sunscreen package in it, all the things that a #? would need... a wipee to clean any little dirt off their hands, flamer ear plugs to protect their whiney little ears, and sunscreen to protect their fragile epidermis.. LOL here is a picture of this item, I am going to put it on ebay and see how much big bucks I can get for it. I will start the bid at .01 cent and see how much it will cost me to get rid of this foul stuff. Pete, thanks for thinking of me.. alright, alright. PS I obtained that key chain at Pocono 500 a couple of years ago when I had Tickets to #?? semi private/special fans area. They served food, snacks, beers, and the whiney little ???? came past to say a few words... about his sponsors, same category I put IT as Ryan Newman, non-personal, non friendly Nascar driver.

The Bullfather
12-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Dan come on now, it's the holiday season and you can fess up that it was your monte carlo I saw in Lake Rokonkama.

By the way the plate is from New York. The Nascar plates in NY are yellow. Got me? They do look like Jersey plates!

W. J.
12-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Wow, Dan, all this from a guy who owned a "Jeff Gordon Edition" Monte Carlo for how long???

DAN D.
12-16-2005, 05:03 PM
wj being you asked how long? i really was not counting except you did ask sooooo..... 26month,10 days and 14 hrs and 6 mins 37 secs. the best day of my life was the day I sold that "thing" this past aug1st.I actually used it for the time above and paid zero% interest and still came out with a few bucks ..My daughter said she saw my car last week and she knew it was mine because i had the aluminum rims redone so the inserts were black not silver. hey atleast I dont feel bad because I did not sell it directly to someone Ramp Chevrolet did , so I am not to blame for the poor person that Got the car and noew people are laughing at them...LOLt

rockandrollcafe
12-17-2005, 01:45 AM
You should have raffled it off.

W. J.
12-17-2005, 10:24 AM
You should have raffled it off.

Yeah, if Ralph won it, imagine how good it would look in an Enduro race!!!? (It would even have a #4 on it!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bullfather
12-17-2005, 11:02 AM
Dan would have been in all his glory to see that car in an enduro race and probably would have entered the race himself, just to get revenge on the ole' 24!

DAN D.
12-17-2005, 11:19 PM
when Ralph said raffle it off, that was a funny Idea. When WJ said enter it in a enduro race... I immediatley thought and felt what the bullfather posted!! Then I thought... the last front wheel drive passenger car I saw on the track did not negotiate turn 4 too well... like when the Black Buick Park Avenue Ultra SMASHED turn 4 wall and had 2 airbags deploy, and get pins/broken bones in ankles in the spectators race about 2 years ago..HMMM that makes me think of another topic ..You will know when I post it ..It will have to do with "IT'S name.. so I guess that will be in Jam Jokes.. Even Though It is General Information.. NAAA when it has to do with "IT" it's a joke going there now to post a thread ....

and Vinny? what were you talking about in your 2006 Nascar predictions?when you wrote "Well, I like this. I'm going with my top 5 drivers as follows (not in this order)Jr, Stewart, Truex (ROTY), Gordon (ouch, that hurt), Johnson. Did you mean ROBBY and not "IT" when you posted? Ouch, that hurt.

BWR
12-18-2005, 09:11 AM
I meant "IT"

allhailunc
12-21-2005, 01:33 PM
I finally got the answer form DMV that i've been waiting for. Those plates are NJ, not NY, for it is illegal to register/ drive a passenger vehicle on the roads of NY with a number painted on the side, ala Nascar. :rolleyes:

W. J.
12-21-2005, 08:36 PM
You are correct Allhail. Exactly when did YOU get a ticket for that, LOL?