PDA

View Full Version : Cub Scout Pack 89 Pinewood Derby/Mountain Speedway Support

Geno
12-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Hello Everyone,

I received the following request & think it would be great if the people who compete at Mountain Speedway could help out in some ways, such as autographed items, etc. Let’s get these kids to the track in the spring! :applause:

“I am the father of a cub scout in a local scout pack in our community. Our pack will be hosting a pinewood derby race on January 22, 2006 to be held at the local fire station, Citizens Fire Company. We will transform the firehouse into a racing theme event.

I am writing to request any support you may be able to provide, i.e. Autographed photographs, banners, shirts, hats, diecast cars, decals and/or samples of your products that could be used for prizes or promotional materials. We will be happy to recognize your contributions to our program and to announce your participation.

It is through assistance such as yours that we are able to offer a quality program to prepare our youth to be productive citizens and leaders of our communities.”

If you would like to support our troop in this event, please contact Geno ( gjtost@verizon.net ) & he will supply you with my contact info.

Sincerely,
Cub Scout Pack 89
Dave Mrksic