PDA

View Full Version : Brush up on your singing voices....

NEETS-1
12-20-2005, 01:35 AM
Dj-NEETZ :cool: is adding professional KARAOKE to the sound system. We are going to have Karaoke battles at some of the NEETS parties....state of the art double track w/ 2 TVs....one against one singing contests....prizes for the best singers (or w/ most balz) hehe. :lol:

CIN
12-20-2005, 08:58 AM
Billy
Will you also have a shower? :lol: :lol: :D

BlingxBling
12-20-2005, 09:49 AM
That is exciting. Once I go ahead and give birth to this child, I will be able to consume that favorite adult beverage again, and participate in the singing adventure.

Geno
12-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Why wait until the baby is born Bling? I can hear him/her now: ‘My mommy takes the morning train’

BTW- Congratulations! You’ll make a terrific mommy :)

2Fast4U
12-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Good Idea, Billy, Can't wait till we can have the PIT PARTIES! You may have to charge admission or a DONATION of a BARREL or 2 or 3, LOL, once people hear DJ NEETS getting down and crazy!

BlingxBling
12-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Geno, my official due date is July 16th. When I get a chance later, I will e-mail you the pictures from my first ultra-sound, which was on Monday. OMG I got to see the heartbeat, and the baby moving around. It was so surreal.

Lori/39x
12-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Bling,

Did you mean surreal...or horrifying??? Though very, very cool...that first ultrasound made me wonder what the heck I was thinking! LOL It's amazingly awesome! Congratulations on the bambino! Hope you have a full time babysitter for Saturdays and Sundays...we don't want you to miss any of your racing fixes!! I know I'd miss running into you. Enjoy this time...it's the last of the quiet times for a couple of decades. Talk about surreal!! haha. :*-(

By the way, can you send me your new email address. I must have an old one- I had an email bounce back to me last week saying you didn't exist (and we all know you certainly do!!)

Talk to you soon,
Lori

BlingxBling
12-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Lori,

Without a doubt, you can just e-mail me at work, amanda.suhoski@ssa.gov

Who knew so much would take place in doctor visits? I had another one today, was there from 10am until almost 1pm. Between paper work, scheduling upcoming appointments, finding out the do's and the don'ts, pap test, breast exams, listening for the heartbeat (OH MY GOSH, today for the first time I was able to hear it, even with it being just a day or so shy of 11 weeks), the list of blood work. Seriously, it's a page long. I was like are you kidding me? I guess that fear of needles/drawing blood will go away really quick. I will tell you the rest via email.

As for baby sitters, looks like I will miss out after July for the 06 season. It wouldn't be very motherly of me to leave my newborn with grandma and grandpa just right yet. :-)

Lori/39x
12-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Hi Bling,

I'll keep this brief since we're wayyy off the subject here. I'll try to send you an email really soon...life at work is pretty busy right now, so I'll try to catch up with you next week when I'm OFF!! Hurrayyyy!

And by the way...those pre-partum tests are nothing....buckle up, honey, you haven't seen anything yet! haha. And it's all worth it in the long run O:)

Catch ya on the e-waves!
Lori