PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Christmas Cookies...........

richardpetey
12-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Grandma Neets left this recipe for all her holiday enduro family;

You'll need the following:
1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
4 large brown eggs
2 cups of dried fruit
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of brown sugar
lemon juice
Nuts
1 bottle of whiskey

Sample the whiskey to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whiskey again. To be sure it's the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again. Make sure the whiskey is still OK. Cry another tup. Tune up the mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the turner. If the fired druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it goose with a drewscriver. Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the whiskey. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon the sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whiskey again and go to bed..................................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Bobby Pease
12-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Man, that was a good one....
Do you make these cookies while sporting a thong?? LOL>.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Pobby Bease... OOPS...good cookies.

I mean Bobby Pease!!!! :wave:

CIN
12-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Uncle Petey,

Those sound like the best damn cookies in town... :drool:

Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :wave:

CIN

BlingxBling
12-24-2005, 12:24 AM
I have heard that recipe with everything from Crowne to Vodka to Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. I am guessing this one is open to your own preference of whiskey!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

PS I don't want to see another shopping mall or Wal-mart for at least a month! Well not only after some serious shopping, but I doubt my credit limits and bank accounts will allow me to go there in anything under a month! :-)

vsmidge68
12-24-2005, 07:19 AM
Uncle Petey, I really tried to make your cookies, :confused: I woke up to an empty bottle of booze and an electric mixer in my hand. I haven't felt this bad since Fluff made me Margaritas :-B :p MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

W. J.
12-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Good one, Uncle Petey, you had me going for a moment, but corrections are not necessary, LOL! :lol:
I tried your recipe, following you instruction implicitly, and the cookies came out tasting like "$#!^, but they sure were fun to make!!! :p

Geno
12-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Tried the recipe Uncle Petey :) Then lost my cookies :disgusted

Merry Christmas everyone :applause:

winky417
12-24-2005, 11:45 AM
Petey, thats the best recipe ever !!!! I like it !!!!! But after trying them, I needed an aspirin instead of a Tums !!!!!! :help: Can't find the mixer, ovens broken, and the kitchens a mess!!!!! and the Mrs., well she's . :) :) :) .................... (lol) Merry Christmas to All Winky417 and family. :wave:

miller78
12-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Petey, I tried to make your cookies, but I give up and when a got cookies and got a dui lol jk :lol: :lol: :lol: Merry Christmas to all

NEETS-1
12-24-2005, 05:23 PM
Uncel Pasty....I'm makin' to try yer cookies, I'm up to the put where ya part your nuts in a fluffy bowl. What next comes, Beat off the eggs or screw the goose? (One more cup)................Ok, Parts are nutted, eggs beat, goose screwed, sift salted, fruit greased and my legs are up to 350 degrees.
This don't hot so look...anybody want to lick the mixer? :drool:

Richie
12-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Billy; try Esaxton144@aol.com. Heard he might help ya out on this.