PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of websites...

CJfilms
12-28-2005, 05:35 AM
First off, happy new year everyone!!!!

Please take a moment to check out the Mountain site... Joe Cal has asked me to run the site for 2006, and I have been busy changing things around and uploading a bunch of new things... Click on the divisions on the main page, now the links will take you to the stats from each class from the '05 season, not just back to the home page.

The schedule has been updated... The latest NEETS newsletter has been linked as well as the NEETS schedule... The contacts list has had some changes made as well... Also the rules for '06 are up... I have some changes that I will be making to the big wheels page, also... A souvenir/memorabilia page is in the making... Video clips of the big wheel races are a possibility...

This is only the beginning, I have many things that I would like to change around, but it will take some time. At least I can say that by the time the new season kicks off, I WILL have made all of the changes I want to make. I want to make this site better by working with everyone...so please send me your feedback, let me know what changes YOU want to see made. saphien@hotmail.com

That's all for now, enjoy the update, plenty more to come!

Geno
12-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Joe, it's looking great! Hate to say it, but I'm finally glad to see that pic of my car off the page!! :lol:

Seeing updates quickly will be great. Keep up the good work, man...who said the off-seasons boring? :wave: