PDA

View Full Version : Got Toys?

Geno
01-05-2006, 01:02 PM
If interested, here's a little reminder to bring a wrapped toy to the track Saturday so that Santa can hand them out to the kids in the stands. Slippery Santa was a big hit last year & I’m sure many are looking forward to his return this year! :p

EnduroFromDE
01-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey Geno, :help:
We gotta mark for BOY or GIRL right??
Where do we drop the gifts off at???
See ya Saturday!!! :wave:

Racing Rebel
01-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Mac Brothers Racing would love to bring a toy (or more) :applause: but we want to make sure that there won't be TOO MANY :eek: gifts and be thrown on the side (do not take me the wrong way but we know from experience about the outpouring of :applause: generosity that comes from NEETS and want to make sure that it is actually needed :confused: ). If it is for sure needed and there aren't 101 people already bringing gifts count us in for atleast 2(1-boy, 1-girl). Another thing, considering the weather their may not be too many kids in the stands. :-| Just a little info to think about. :wave:

Marissa 2AM

MRS.BUSY BEE
01-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Busy bee is in with 1 boy and 1 girl

HO HO HO

Mr.Busy Bee

CIN
01-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Johnson Racing In For
1/1

If There Are Too Many Toys Then I Figure Billy Can Keep Them For Future Awards For The Kids At Other Races. There's Always Those Big Wheel Races And Belching Contests....or Maybe There Is A Childrens Ward At A Local Hospital That Can Benefit From Our Generosity. Smiles On Kids Faces Are The Million Dollar Rewards.

NEETS-1
01-05-2006, 05:45 PM
We may be shy this year. I am not getting the emails from the (donatees) as I usually do. Last year with all the toys we had, we just made it to the last little girl with the last toy.
One bit of advice....please do not spend a lot on 2 toys. I'd rather see you buy a few more inexpensive ones so we have enough. Remember, it's not the cost of the gift, but the thought....and the kids eyes when they receive them.
As usual...Thanx a bunch!!!!

CIN
01-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Billy
What is the age groups that usually attend?
Cindy

NEETS-1
01-05-2006, 07:26 PM
5/6 to 10/11