PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thanks

lefty turner
01-08-2006, 08:27 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all I met at BWH. This was the first NEETS race that I've attended and I must say I was impressed. To have such a large car count on such a cold day says volumes. Thanks to Billy B. and Joe G. for trying to hook me up with a car to run.(Good run Joe.) Unfortunately, other bills had to be paid first. Thanks to Geno for showing me around in the tower. I'm an announcer at Path Valley Speedway and I'm a bit envious of your tower and sound system. That is a nice operation you have up there. And thank you to EVERYONE that I talked to in the pits. Everyone was very pleasant and didn't seem to mind to take the time to answer any questions, or even just chit-chat about whatever.(Tough luck Petey. Too bad GM didn't realize we'd be racing these cars and make the axles a little stronger.)

Anyway, it was a wonderful time and I'll certainly recommend the trip up to others from this part of the world (Shippensburg, PA).

Rob Keller
a.k.a Lefty Turner

Geno
01-08-2006, 08:38 PM
My pleaseure Rob....sorry ya didn't get any 'air time', but 2/10 (Mikey Odwazny) stopped by & that was the end of it, LOL...seriously, hope to see you in April. Stop by & I'll have a spare mic for ya.

richardpetey
01-08-2006, 08:59 PM
I gotta warn you Rob, once you meet/join the NEETS family your hooked on enduro......................... :lol:
Glad you had a good time and hope to see ya next race................ :wave:
I'll try to keep the ole GM in one piece for ya next time......... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: