PDA

View Full Version : For REAL!!!

Jon Haegele
01-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Come on guys, don't put the winner of the 4 Cyls. down. If any one of you were told you won the race, would you deny that you won? If the transponder system tells the officials who won, I guess that is what they have to go by. He ran a great race, maybe not great enough to have beaten some of the other guys, but he did run good. So congrats to Mike M. and see you all at the Mutha.

BlingxBling
01-09-2006, 10:47 PM
I agree! That is probably one of the hardest things to say, especially since two of my most favorite people in this world are Woot and Bobby. I would like nothing more than to see them in victory lane. After reading some of those posts in the "results", I really thought some of you were better than that, thanks for proving me wrong. The guy won! That is bragging rights when it comes to the world of NEETS. Not a reason to go bashing him, his family, and then even more so Neets. EVERY last one of you knows how hard it is to win. What's a backup solution? Lap spotters for each car? I guarantee you that there was not ONE person who can honestly say they counted the laps of the top running cars to prove the transponders wrong. 200+mph lap, you better believe it's possible. It isn't a radar system, could have been a simple U-turn after spinning out and trying to get back on the track, passing the reader twice in a short period of time. Does the transponder system know that a car took a short cut? DEFINITELY NOT. I, too, would be upset if I was in your shoes, but I wouldn't dare criticize a driver who didn't do anything more than run the race like the rest of you all, claimed the checkered and had a braggin' moment. So congrats!!!!

rcp_ny
01-10-2006, 10:23 AM
I don't know anything about the computer scoring system, so I can only imagine how it works. But it seems like it would have some basic sanity checks in the software for situations like this, for example any lap less than 10 seconds gets ignored, things like that.

Is it pre-packaged software that comes with the track's transponder system? If not, how about making that type of changes to it? If yes, does it have any such safeguards that we aren't using?

Being a software engineer, I'm required to ask these questions. :)

EnduroFromDE
01-10-2006, 10:49 AM
rcp is right they should have some sort of "glitch proofing" software. But how would it tell of an inaccurate lap? It couldn't just ignore it, that might put that car a lap down if it was a computer mess up, not a car double crossing the line on the front striaght. Maybe having multi traps around the track, maybe between 1/2, between 3/4, and down the back straight, like how NASCAR is doing at their tracks, or are they really expensive? Don't know myself, just throwing some ideas on the table like how Billy said! :confused:

nobandwagonhere
01-10-2006, 12:08 PM
You must not know Mike too well. He knows he did not win thaT RACE. And if that happened to me, if the track gave it to me,...fine. But If it was protested I WOULD NOT DENY IT. When you get the video, review it carefully and watch. That was Woot's race. And I know Mujsce from Riverhead. His Dad, which did anyone notice his father wrecking the field? 5 cars blatantly that I counted. That's how they do it.
Donny Oliver # 55
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

(Edited to remove personal opinion unfavorable to other individuals. W.J.)

EnduroFromDE
01-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Hey nobandwagonhere,
For not jumping on the bandwagon, you sure are being just as much as a critic as everyone else. That race didn't affect you at all, so just ease up a little bit. There ain't no one out there "blatantly" wrecking people. If that was the case, don't you think Billy or any other spotters out there would've done something about it!!! :mad: OOHHHHH. Look I can put a lot of little firey faces on here toooo. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: by the way, you said he wrecked 5 cars...... name them, let's see :confused: maybe just you :lol: And also, I accidently rubbed up and spun 6 people out, but also spun myself out 6 times. Does this mean I did it on purpose, so someone else could win? No, it's called racing, maybe you should try it instead of seeing who's wrecking who, and why. :mad: :disgusted
P.S. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wave:

W. J.
01-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Just a reminder and warning here. This thread is getting very close to being locked, and people might find themselves in the 'time out' room if the bashing continues. Let's keep the criticism constructive, not personal. 'Nuf said.

BlingxBling
01-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Wow Donny, you are making quite the spectacle of yourself. Until you move out of your glass home, I would strongly suggest that you stop throwing boulders. Evidently you did not read Billy's post about scoring. It gives the best explanation of what gave the results. I do not care if you know Mike's grandmothers grandmother, it still doesn't give you any right to say anything about his family, it is irrelevant to the race and results. Making suggested comments that could affect his reputation and racing, which are based strictly on your opinion, could result in you being summoned for slander and defamation of character. Many people do take that out of mind when jumping onto a message board to spill their thoughts. Luckily for most people, WJ catches it prior to it being viewed by many and deletes it.

Accidents are the par for course in enduros, even more so when there are 70 cars. Some may have been avoidable, some not. I have seen some of your Big named people be the cause of some chaos, more than once in a race. Again, until you become an invasive soul that can climb into the minds of each person while driving, you don't have the ability to indicate if someone purposely took another car out.

The only people that really seem to be the subject of argument here are Bobby and Woot. Bobby already spoke his words. He didn't come on here slamming everything possible, stated what he did, a few symbols to explain frustration and on he went. Woot, he has been on here. He isn't defending you NoBandWagonHere or backing your statements up. Why? I would hope to hell not. Bobby and Woot are the MOST respected and respectful people at that track. A 2nd and a 24th place, even when their spots may have been further back as a result to any kind of penalty, transponder issue, whatever, will not stop them from coming back and trying it again, but I am willing to put money on it (that's how sure I am) that you won't find them trying to belittle someone on a message board. So why don't you pack up your flaming faces and your mean words and take a breather in the corner before you find yourself in over your head arguing about something that doesn't affect you.

Richie
01-10-2006, 04:55 PM
I like the lap counting idea. Checked out a few, never really counted how many.

nobandwagonhere
01-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Enduro from DE. :lol: You're a funny dude. First of all, I wasn't in the 4cyl race, but my crew had 5 cars out there. Second of all, I know these guys from another track and it's my opinion. Third of all, put down your pom poms and your cheerleading suit, because you don't know what you're talking about. I drive the 8cyl #55. My name is Donny Oliver. I made my point and I'm not a cyber-arguer. I gave you all my info......I'm not hard to find. I'd be MORE than happy to "hear" what you have to say. Take it from there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mad: And bling-bling.....I talk to Woot regularly. He's just a sissy (lol, I love you WOOT!!! :wave: ) But I don't need a cheering section. Like I said, I (feel like I have*) been cheated by the Mujsces (in the past*). I know them personally. Maybe I went too far but I've never been known to bite my tongue. I take it personally, but that's how I am. I back up my own people. I'm the nicest person in the world to anyone until you do me wrong. And those boys did drivers I know and myself wrong multiple times. There is a history. They are the most unrespected drivers at the Riverhead track and I didn't like how they got one up on Woot. But Woot will come back Im sure. As far as Pease goes, when did I argue for him? I don't know him like that. So how did he even factor into the equation? I'm done. My point was made and I back up every word that comes out of my mouth. So let me ask...if confronted, what would you do? Admit you didn't win or take the money and run? Which answers the question, 'Are you in it for the money or fun?' I honestly, if confronted, would say I don't think I had that race, but would be more than happy to review it with whoever. And ask anyone that knows me....I would.

* Edited to rephrase what shouldn't have been said without proof. The edited words are (bracketed and italicized) W.J.

BlingxBling
01-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Donny, in all efforts to defend your friends, you opened a new can of worms. Your offensive words against a family due to your own personal experience was uncalled for. Again, it was irrelevant to any of the results that took place. So just who was confronting the winner? BILLY? Another NEETS official? I would have to say no, otherwise the results would still be in question and monies wouldn't have been distributed. Confronting a driver and saying they didn't win would be a sign of poor sportsmanship, unless done by an official. If it were done to me, I would probably tell you to go F yourself, to be honest. Think about it. The officials and transponders indicate he was the winner, now you have drivers confronting him? Here we sit 3 days later, no changes are being made and won't be. Your head promoter Billy already gave reason as to what may have caused confusions, but yet the arguments rolls. I am still confused as to what your personal experience with Mike and his family has to do with NEETS at all? What it has to do with Woot finishing in 2nd? It doesn't and that is my point.

Oh, and I know you didn't say anything about Bobby, but others have, and I was just making it a point that they (Bobby and Woot) would be the only two that have the ability for argument. I should have been more clear on that.

Ahhh and yes, you stated you don't need a cheering section, I am confused with the way it is in the paragraph, I assume you mean from Woot. Uhh, he is the reason you are arguing right? To back up your friends?

I'm not losing my posting abilities because of you. If you have anything further to say, email me (amanda.suhoski@ssa.gov).

EnduroFromDE
01-10-2006, 08:14 PM
BlingxBling :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Hellza yea

WEEZER
01-10-2006, 09:37 PM
This sounds like NEETS first real on track rivalry brewing!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love subplots!!

nobandwagonhere
01-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Bling Bling...maybe your right. My personal experiences with Mike Mujsce jr have been very bad in the past. My anger got the best of me and I apologize for airing it out of the forum. Its not the place. Taking a better look at the situation, I dont want to jeopordize running at Mountain over something like this. I love racing there and I want to keep it that way. As far as Woot goes, he says alot to us off the computer but hes a big boy. Let him do it his way. Im sorry if anyone else was offended other than Mujsce. White flag thrown...I give :wave: No hard feelings.

PS EndurofromDE...the cheerleading suit looks great :wave: !

EnduroFromDE
01-11-2006, 11:06 AM
I know thats why I bought it and don't take it off :help: . If you want I can get one made just for you, what size you take?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just kidding, you're right No hard feelings. :wave:

BlingxBling
01-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Donny, all is well. :D Thanks for stepping up to the plate and apologizing. Most people wouldn't. I have a great deal of respect for you because of it. If I said anything too far out there that made you upset, I too appologize.

Do ya think you can write me a goood nice story that you have racing in a NEETS race? See to the happy thoughts post.... :wave:

RacingDoll56K
01-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Ok, I'm just a 17 year old girl who races in the 4 cyl class and I can't believe how you guys are arguing over the transponders. You guys are the ones who are supposed to teach us kids, like me, how to race and the idea good sportmanship. I do look up to you guys and girls, and to honestly to say this is a Family Sport, not something to argue over. We are all out there to have fun, who cares if you win or loose, as long as you're having fun with your family. I do with my mom and dad and that's all it's about. I guess some of us forgot about that in life !!!!! Honestly, it's just so stupid to argue over it who ever won. They won and we should congratulate them, not bad mouth them!!!!!!

BlingxBling
01-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Um...the issue was cleared up dear. What gets said on these boards is not even remotely close to what goes on in the real world. The only thing that separates this group from any other is the ability to forgive and forget, as well as to fix problems ...

Hey WJ I think its time to lock this one...it's been taken care of...

W. J.
01-12-2006, 08:20 PM
I agree Bling, it is time, I apost, LOL! :lol: