PDA

View Full Version : Sorry W.J.

winky417
01-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Didn't mean to be offensive, that's why I used abbreviations. I was just trying to get my point across--- Lying and stealing is WRONG.. I've been a driver since the beginning of NEETS. Never once have I seen or heard of anyone stealing from anyone!!!! Now it's my son's turn, to experience the rush that I ALWAYS talk about. Isn't that what life is about???? A father (parent)teaching his children about life, love, death, values, etc. etc. Just imagine how we felt when something as cool as finishing his first ever enduro race, winning sponsored purse money and having someone steal it??? MAD :mad: real Mad :mad: and that's why I posted what I posted. Sorry to offend anyone, just had to voice my feelings. Winky (MADDAWG) 417-12x

W. J.
01-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Anger is okay, it's an emotion, and one I greatly understand. No real need to apologize, Winky, just understand there is a time and place for it, and that sometimes you need to get your emotions in check before you say something, if for no other reason other than to make the cutting remarks you want to without sounding like someone who's out of control.

What happened is an inexcusable thing, done by a coward and a thief. In my experience, that person will pay for their transgression, maybe not so you'll know about it, but they will figure it out on their own when their luck goes bad.

winky417
01-11-2006, 07:07 PM
You're absolutely right, and that's why I felt the need to apologize. Talk to ya soon. Winky417-12--Maddawg Motorsports