PDA

View Full Version : Get on the NEETS press release list

Geno
01-11-2006, 06:54 PM
I did this last year for the regular’s at Mountain & it seemed to work well. This way the drivers (and fans) can get the press releases when they go out to everyone else.

As mentioned in another thread, we send the press releases to a bunch of local papers. I only get one of them & the BwH recap was in there today (Press Enterprise). It mentioned everyone from the area that ran in it & where they finished. Honestly, without the hometowns, they probably wouldn’t have put anything in it. If anyone wants to throw out the names of their local papers, I would be more than happy to add them to the Newspaper PR list. Also, if you saw the results/recap in any local papers, share it with us.

Last, to get on the list, please send an email to Geno (announcer/PR) at gjtost@verizon.net. Please include your full name and put 'NEETS PR List' in the subject line. Even if you are on the '06 Mountain release list, you must submit a request for the NEETS upcoming season as well.

Motherbird
01-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Geno, :wave:

It was great to see the article in the Press-Enterprise today. Keep up the good work!