PDA

View Full Version : The Chosen Frozen..............

richardpetey
01-12-2006, 08:17 PM
:cool: :cool: It took me 4 days to thaw out from the BwH festivities, I was colder than Elvis on his 43rd bitrthday, hehe.......................... O:)
On the haul to the track, I saw snow on the ground in the Pocono Mountains on Rt.80, and was hoping I didn't need an enduro plow for the BwH.............. :help:
Arrived at the track, thanking the NEETS Gods when I saw asphalt instead of the white stuff............................................. ....... ;)
I might have to take more geritol or sleep at the track the night before to get a good pit spot, you guys/gals are getting up early I see................................. :drool:
Looked like a lotta new cars were built for the new season, especially in the 4cyl. division, many krylon and rustoleum custom paint jobs.............. :rolleyes:
The 4cyl. race was exciting with good racing and action all over the track, 4 and 5 wide even in the turns................... :p
Way to go #07 Mike Mujsce, #34 Woot, and #30 Joe Grocholski finishing 1-2-3 in the mini-enduros................. :applause:
I thought I had "Christines" prior problems behind me, but she managed to leave me stranded in the infield again, maybe, I should have her crushed before the race......................... :mad:
The big car circuit was run hard on a slick track with more than half the field taking the checkers................................... :lol:
Again, "the Millionaire" Joe Jentile waxed the herd by a lap followed by #23G Shawn Gallucci and #11 Keith Bissinger on lap 99................. :applause:
I have to thank Eric Drews of Drews Enterprizes; not only did he sponsor the race, but gave out many, many Bwh III t-shirts to all the NEETS peeps......................... :cool:
Next race brings in the new rules and regulations, that should make the racing even closer and SAFER....................... :eek:
Hats off to Pappy's new line-up system, and his pitside safety checks are gonna help keep the field injury free...................................... :D
I saw many more new faces/cars at the race, welcome to our NEETS family........................ :cool:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

drewsent
01-12-2006, 10:17 PM
Uncle Petey and all the rest of the Neetsians,

You all put on a good show for BwH. It ran in a timely manner (thanks Pappy, Billy, and all of the other non-driver NEETS folks who help make these events happen), and was fun to watch. Do your best to wear out the T-shirts. I'll see what I can do to have T-shirts again for Drews Enterprises Beaters with Heaters IV (if it is that cold, we may need IVs). Only slightly crazy people give out T-shirts in January.

I'll try to make a few more of the events this year, assuming gas prices don't to quantum leaps this year.

I'm usually out here lurking when I'm not posting.

Regards,
Eric Drews

NEETS-1
01-13-2006, 12:32 AM
"Neetsians"...Now that's funny :lol:

CIN
01-13-2006, 06:52 AM
Well it's the "off" season...let's keep this going... :)

"who all resided on the little island of "Mountainia".

could end up being a best seller :D with Spielberg petitioning for the movie rites... :applause:

Photo production manager: CJ FILMS
Music and Lighting manager: DJ NEETS
Publicist: GENO
Script Writer: BLING
Script Editor: WJ

Anyone else want to contribute to the "THE TOWN THAT TURNS LEFT"

Cin

CIN
01-13-2006, 06:59 AM
Oh - Chapter 1 - (or scene 1 from the movie)

THE CHOSEN FROZEN
written by Uncle Petey....

Next chapter or scene....

drewsent
01-13-2006, 11:10 AM
In 'How The Gwrinch stole Beaters', didn't the gwrinch try to steal BwH from the Neetsians?

I think for matters of political correctness, the writers task force should excercise caution is writing about left-turning as that might offend (and thereby drive off) the right-turning portion of the population, reducing potential readership by significant numbers. In keeping with our politically correct (running completely amok) society, it might be better to refer to it as 'counter-clockwise runners'. Then again the 'counter' in 'counter-clockwise' might be construed by some as an attempt at subversive.

This is going to be a tough script to write.

Regards,
Eric Drews
Neetsian Benevolance Committee

drewsent
01-13-2006, 11:24 AM
All of the Neetsians resided in Pitsville. Pitsville was an up-and-coming town, but the planners had a small problem with the new beltway around town. A surveying error cause the beltway around Pitsville to go in a circle around an area outside of Pitsville.

The government of Mountainia was an auto-cracy. The government officials were citizens of Mountainia, referred to as Neetsians, Queen Cindy, Prime Minister Billy, Seer Pappy, Chief Justice of the Mountainia Supreme Court (the tech guy).

As the story progresses, other characters will be introduced and developed for character (or lack thereof), and their role in our fascinating tale.

Regards,
Eric

W. J.
01-13-2006, 11:28 AM
"Neetsians!"

Fortunately, I've seen many, and they look nothing like Martians, though some behave like they're from other planets, right Petey???

The 'right-turners' are the villains in this, as they cause many wrecks, which are an unneeded frustration for the Neetsians, who are trying to complete a measured number of laps, and fail to do so when their Neetsmobiles get smashed up beyond being able to continue! How exciting it would be if the 'right-turners' all stayed home, and a NEETS race featured a Talladega-like finish with 20 or more cars coming off the last turn together on the last lap!?! WoW! :applause: Only thing missing now is for Billy and Joe to reconfigure the track into a high-banked trioval, LOL! :lol:

drewsent
01-13-2006, 12:57 PM
WJ,

You're getting way ahead of the story. That's like jumping to the end of the mystery story to find out if the butler did it (which he did, but shhhhhh, don't tell the others). Allow time for character and plot to develop. Allow for some suspense build-up as the right-turners (clockwiseians, and the politically correct, like to call them) try to overthrow the government of Mountainia and install their own tyranical ruler.

Eric

BlingxBling
01-13-2006, 03:53 PM
As the dust is settling in Pitsville from the continuous traffic of newcomers, in the distance you see what appears to be the gigantic white landcruiser. Everyone knows that the "Godfather" has arrived. He is known to many as Uncle Petey. As usual, he is accompanied by his partners in crime, the Bott family.
Heads turn, but never stare, as they pass through to get to their living quarters. The Godfather's righthand man, Bobby Pease, is usually the first to check in with him. The game plan is rechecked, as the equipment is checked for any faulty items. Another day in Pitsville is about to get under way...... -to be continued-

Thanks to those lovely bills I owe, it's off to work I go....

richardpetey
01-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey Neetsians! You peeps can visit my planet anytime................ :lol:
When you circle for a landing...remember, always to the LEFT............. :rolleyes:
Everyone on my planet can't wait for the first episode of "Pitsville Place"........................ :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CIN
01-13-2006, 09:38 PM
And what a day it is...as a hush falls over the crowd of Neetsians gathered to hear what words of wisdom will come forth from Prime Minister Billy. He reminds all, of the "Flag Rules", which are very important to the citizens of Pitsville. The "Flags" are commanded by Matt - Chief of the Flags. A man who has great authority over the Neetsians, for he has their life in the palm of his hands. If he waves the GREEN they can get to work. But the BLACK waving at a Neetsian tells you to get out. The dreaded RED...STOP! STOP! NOW!!!! But those who work well, and follow the rules are handed the Checkered Flag to show all who RULES...

W. J.
01-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Let us not forget another important member of the staff, Wild Willy :cool: , operator of the 'hoist and push' craft, familairly known as the 'tow truck'. It is only good to get a visit from Wild Willy during the event if your power unit won't start your craft, so he can push start you back into the event. :p BUT, if he pulls up in front of you, to connect his claw like hook to your craft, it means you've had a bad :mad: day, and it won't likely get better. :*-( Wild Willy just wants to be loved by all, but it's hard to show him love when you're on the claw end of his machine.