PDA

View Full Version : TRUX series sponsor

NEETS-1
01-15-2006, 07:18 PM
As of Jan 15th, Custom Classic Trucks will be the series sponsor for the new NEETS TRUX series. The series will race in 5 (50) lap events in 2006, with a 100 lap double points Championship on Saturday Nov 18th during the HSCS series Championship weekend event.
The TRUX will have a great point fund paying $1,000 to the series champion at the 2006 banquet. As of now, the Top 5 drivers will receive point fund monies, and top ten will receive trophies at the 2006 NEETS Awards Banquet. Also, a random driver that has entered in all 6 of the events will be picked at the banquet and receive a cash award for as high as $1,000.
I have made the TRUX schedule so it will not conflict with any of your home track events. I believe in working with tracks and drivers...not against them. This will be a great addition to your racing program, plus have some party time and family fun at the same time.
For all TRUX info, go to the NEETS website and click on the TRUX link. Hope to meet many of you at Mountain in '06.

wayne
01-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Billy, Can We Use A 2 Wheel Drive S10 Blazer ?

NEETS-1
01-16-2006, 09:35 PM
If Riverhead allows it with their truck division, I will allow it.