PDA

View Full Version : 6/8 cyl division sponsor announced

NEETS-1
01-15-2006, 07:43 PM
I have been working diligently on getting you guys the sponsors we need to keep our series successful. So far, we have a series sponsor which loved our deal in '05 and has signed back on for 06. (ABC Car Crushing). I have secured a TRUX sponsor to make the division grow to what I think it will become in 06 and be very successful (Custom Classic Trucks). CCT is owned by Chris Rudloff, which may sound familiar...he was the '05 4cyl sponsor with his other business (Valley Service).
I would like now to announce the new addition of Cascioli Roofing as the 2006 6/8 cylinder division sponsor. More information will be posted about them when I receive it in the snail mail.
All we need now is an '06 4cyl division sponsor to make our package complete. If you know anyone or a business interested in becoming a part of our great series, please let me know and I will be glad to talk with them.
We have a great thing going with great people....which in turn acquires great sponsors such as ABC, Custom Classic Trucks and Cascioli Roofing. These businesses recognize how dedicated to racing and having family fun is to us.
I would like to take this time to thank these sponsors for helping out our drivers and making this one of the most successful series in the North East U.S. :applause: