PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Driver Website Links

Geno
01-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Talked to webmaster Joe today & he agreed to put links on the page for the Mountain Speedway racers who have their own sites. So, if you have a site you can post it on here or email it to joe@mountainspeedway.com

CJfilms
01-21-2006, 12:35 PM
just an addition... If you do email me a link, ALSO SEND A LOGO PICTURE TO USE. I haven't decided how to lay this page out just yet, I'm going to wait about a week and see how many responses I get. I may just put the links up there, but there is a good chance I'll throw a small tag/logo with it. So If you do have a SMALL logo, nothing large, make sure you send it along with the link.

Thanks everyone!

BlingxBling
01-21-2006, 02:01 PM
When cruising on other websites, many times I see a picture of the car or driver used as the hyperlink, so all you have to do is click on the picture and it forwards you to the site they have provided.

CJfilms
01-25-2006, 08:04 PM
There is a links page available now... but it needs work! mainly, I need to fill it with the links! I will be posting a few links once I have them, so far I only received one from Mac Bros. Come on racers!!! :applause: :applause: I know some of you guys have sites...just send me the link, I'll take care of the rest.

Also, there have been some long awaited updates to the big wheels and mountain madness pages and sponsors.

More to come!!!