PDA

View Full Version : Coming this season…fan nights

Geno
01-23-2006, 12:45 PM
It will be officially announced before the season starts, but we are working with a few companies that have agreed to participate in ‘fan night’. These promotions will help their businesses through the growth of auto racing at Mountain Speedway.

Fan night will showcase different give a ways to a set number of fans that first come through the grandstand gate on the chosen date. For example, the Reading Phillies agreed to host one of the promotions. The first 50 people that enter the gates on “Reading Phillies Night” will each receive a ticket to any regular home season game.

Other companies are interested in these promotions, which will be announced in upcoming weeks. If anyone knows of any businesses or franchises that would be willing to participate, please let me know at gjtost@verizon.net

Geno
03-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Last week I talked to Jon Stewart (owner of CAD Visers. Not to be confused with the dude with his own show in the 90's :lol: ) and he would like to be the fan night sponsor for the night of the Ed Makarewicz memorial race. What is being given away is a surprise (Jason, your dad would have loved it). The # of fans that will receive the gift still has to be decided, along with all the other fan night promotions (more coming & even more to come, I hope). The list will be out at the start of the season. Sorry for the delay.