PDA

View Full Version : A thanks from Ms. Mountain Speedway

2j Late Model
01-26-2006, 10:14 AM
To all my Mountain Speedway & NEETS friends and fellow racers,

I would first like to start off by thanking my manager JMac for signing me up for the running of the 2006 Ms. Motorsports competition. It was a lot of fun & a learning experience. Sorry for the disappointment of not being crowned Ms. Motorsports. I will represent Mountain Speedway next year, for I plan on trying out again. ;) ;)

Now for a big Thank You to everyone who came down to support & cheer for me. :applause: :applause:

I also want to thank picture Joe & his mom for letting us stay at their home. The hospitality was far and beyond.

A special thanks to the entire Ziegler Family for allowing "Wild Side" Marissa & myself to sign autographs at the Checkered Dreams booth. :applause: :applause:

I also need to thank my dad for not freak'n out when his "little girl" came out in a skimpy little bikini. To my mom, thanks for baby sitting the boys for the weekend.

And last but not least, to my husband Kevin, thanks for telling me I did a great job - even though I didn't win. But, that's his job & he has to say that!!!

Now, for all of you that could not attend the show and missed seeing my bikini, you're in luck!!! Attend the next NEETS pit party and I'll see to it that Kevin will model my swim wear during the "Human Pit Crew" competition. :*-( :drool: :*-( :applause:

Thanks again,
April - Ms. Mountain Speedway 2006

CJfilms
01-27-2006, 10:29 AM
Picture joe????? That's ok, I've got more names than photos! lol. Oh and please...no no no...I really REALLY don't need to see Kevin in the bikini...please. lol, Sorry Kevin, but I think there will be just TOO much revealed! Marissa, bring on the jello shots if I can't prevent this! I'll need a lot of them this time!

88racer
02-07-2006, 05:44 PM
No April, Thank you for signing for us........hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves and will come back and do it again for us next year!

And as far as people missing you in the bikini.....and a very nice one at that, there are pictures on PHOTO JOE's site (or wasn't I supposed to mention that???? Sorry Kevin, :lol: )

Sue