PDA

View Full Version : Team help/email

NEETS-1
01-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Here is an email I received if anyone is interested;

Mr. Bartley,

HI, my name is Jason Nicknair. I just turned 20 years old and I'm looking for someone to help me get startedin racing. I've been looking for a team or someone to just help me get started for about 3 years. I live in Connecticut, but I'm here in PA because I attend Valley Forge Christian College. This email might sound stupid, and a waste of your time, but I've never been so serious about something my entire life. I can't afford a car right now, so I'm wondering if I can start out by helping a team out for the 2006 season in any series (Late Mod, Modified, Sprint..etc), and see what happens from there. I know a lot more about racing and the cars than you probably think. I don't know if you get emails like this, and if you do, then they probably sound to same way. Listen, I'm not looking to become a NASCAR star, I'm not looking to have money either, I just want to race. I love the sport and would do anything to do it. My family knows how important this is to me also, and have helped me in whatever way they could. I've talked to and have seen many people, but nothing's come up. This is the first time I'm emailing someone in PA and hopefully you can help me out. If you know of anything or anyone that will be willing to give me a chance, I would greatly appreciate that. Racing is a very tough sport, I realize that (it's even hard to get started), but if I couldn't handle it, I wouldn't be writing this email to you. If you can't help, or don't know of anything, then would you please email me back so I know you read this. Thanks a lot for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Jason
JKNicknair@vfcc.edu