PDA

View Full Version : Petey in AARN

pappywrench
02-09-2006, 08:57 PM
WOW, A NEETS article in AARN about our own Uncle Petey, penned by no other than G-man. I don't know about that 80% thing though, must of been when you still drove the Ford. Hey G-man, you forgot to mention how he drives the wheels off etc.
This should liven it up in here.

NEETS-1
02-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Wish some of us would get our AARN the same week...think mine is always on the back of the postmans' toilet :drool:

CJfilms
02-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Hey Billy, I'll bring my copy up this weekend so you don't have to wait until your postman's next chili and beans for dinner night!

squirt~~~~~ :lol:

greenflag
02-10-2006, 11:17 AM
There is also a review of the Beaters with Heaters III in the 'Roaming the Raceways' column page 30.

CIN
02-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Wow a bonafide celebrity in our midst.... :lol:
Someone get that man's autograph... :)
It might be worth something on ebay one day... :applause:

All kidding aside,congrats... :wave:

NJ Chick
02-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Congrats Geno and Uncle Petey, a picture and everything! I didn't know that you used to run chariots with Ben Hurr? :lol:

The review by Guy Smith on the Beaters race wasn't even all negative for a change, how bout that? :rolleyes: :cool:

Mobigsly
02-11-2006, 12:54 AM
I looked through my grandfathers copy of AARP and I could not find the article. :lol: :lol:

Geno
02-12-2006, 09:38 PM
The story’s been floating around for some time…glad they put it in there. It not only recognizes Petey for his success at many enduro tracks (some shut down since), but also as the ’05 thriller champion at Mountain. And, not to mention, much of that started with the rejuvenation of enduros with NEETS. :applause:

Have you driven a Ford lately? Can you imagine the setup on RP's chariot :rolleyes:
Hey, Mobigsly..is that AARP in Cincinnati? :lol:

W. J.
02-13-2006, 02:19 PM
No Geno, that's WKRP. AARP is his grandfather's senior citizen's paper, LOL.

(Note: out in CA where my Dad lives, there is a radio station, KWRP. Everytime I pass their studios, I laughingly think of WKRP, LOL! :lol: )