PDA

View Full Version : That Time Again For Groundswell...

Mortgage Guy
02-10-2006, 10:11 PM
For those of you who have come out to see us, I hope you have had fun, but I figured I would add our next gig to the forum. We will be at The Brickhouse in Patchogue on Saturday, March 4th, from 10pm to 1am. It is located on Main Street & has a huge menu and Micro brewed beer. Should be another fun time, I hope to see some more of you there. Thanks

Tim Halpin

Mortgage Guy
02-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Ok, so who is coming out on the 4th??? It's always nice to know in advance..

Tracy87BB
02-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Uh oh...I haven't lined up a babysitter yet...guess I better get on the ball!

Mortgage Guy
02-26-2006, 07:11 PM
So, who is coming??? a little Bulfather (MR Music man who has yet to show up @ a show) maybe some Furrdogg. How about Hollywoodmic and CSL Motorsports16.......I better see Chris Turbush and all his groupies as well as David Roys and all of his buddies.....Let me know who will be there so I can get ready....I promise if you show up, You will have a good time..........Ask Tracy Chirico.....She would tell you if it was NO GOOD...See you all there.

Tim Halpin

Tracy87BB
02-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Hey, took care of the babysitter scenario last night, so Chris and I will definitely be there. As always, we're looking forward to it! Yes, it's always a good time...the last time was especially nice since there were a few more faces from the track (I was particularly shocked by the long-distance surprise visitor). All in all, it was an evening of good drink, VERY good music, and good conversation with some racing acquaintances.

Mortgage Guy
03-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Hope to see as many Riverhead faces as possible on Saturday, to those who show thanks in advance.

Tracy87BB
03-05-2006, 02:28 AM
Once again, you guys put on a heck of a show. You really do get quite the turnout. We had a good time, as always. And I was glad that roll of tape in my truck actually came in handy! Next time, I'll have to make sure I have a roll of paper towels in there too! :lol:

Mortgage Guy
03-05-2006, 11:18 AM
I just wanted to say a Big Thank You to the following people:

Steve Halpin for your help on Vocals
Tracy & Chris Chirico the only fans to never miss a show
The whole Turn 2 crew who came out in full force
T Baxter for being a Groundswell virgin, I hope you and your lovely wife enjoyed
Chris Turbush and the whole Turbush clan, it was fun to see you let loose
Chris McGuire & Melissa, I hope you enjoyed your first show of many
I also saw The Golf Guy, but I don't know if he stayed, thanks for the hat

Those of you who have yet to make it, I'm sure you will and you will be in great company if you show, so hopefully we will see you at the next show on April 1st @ Brunos.

Tim Halpin

Tracy87BB
03-05-2006, 11:47 AM
I must say, Steve definitely does a great job with vocals. I've always enjoyed seeing the two of you sing together. You definitely complement one another. Harmonica Joe always blows me away too...man, that guy is good. As for the rest of the band, well, you guys know I think you do a great job.

As for the next show, I guess I'll have to see what the cards hold...I'd be disappointed if we missed the show (though I'm sure Janene would have plenty of pictures...it's just not the same).

Great job again to everyone involved!

Golf Guy
03-05-2006, 06:43 PM
I just have two words to write. "The Halpins Rock!"
yes I stayed for about an hour, had to get the prego wife home.

bulldozer
03-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Tim you put on a hell of a show. Fun time, besides almost getting kicked out because of a nasty mosh pit lady. LOL. You, your brother and whole family that was there are great people. I can see why my dad never got the mail delivered. He was always in your family's house talking and drinking beer. LOL I'm proud to be a Halpin fan. Till next time, bulldozer's out.

Tracy87BB
03-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Hey Tim, do you have a time on the April 1st gig? We might just surprise you (yeah right) and show up! Bruno's was a nice place...and plenty of room to boot!

Mortgage Guy
03-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Thanks Chris, like I said, it is fun seeing you let loose every now and then instead of always being a goodie two shoes....Tracy I believe we will be going on @ 10pm and we should be done around 2am...Maybe we will see you there...

Tim