PDA

View Full Version : The "Original" 500 party....

Mortgage Guy
02-16-2006, 08:41 AM
It's is coming up this Sunday, the 12th annual Daytona 500 party at Mike's Place in Coram. All of the usual suspects will be there, so make sure you come out. The pools will be running all the way up until the start of the race. Mikes Place will have 6 Coors Light girls on hand and will have tons of giveaways and raffles for a 52" TV, NASCAR Jackets and much more. David Roys will have his #79 Modified on hand and will have some photos for the fans. So who will be there??????

Rich Johnson
02-16-2006, 07:29 PM
I would not miss it...This time I am gonna bring "The ole ball and chain"

RACINRICH

Mortgage Guy
02-16-2006, 08:10 PM
So does that mean you will be leaving at the first red flag Rich?

Rich Johnson
02-16-2006, 09:06 PM
I guess it depends on if she catches me gettin' too friendly with the Coors light girls... Worse comes to worse... I could always go hide out at Tommy Walkowiak's party 'til the smoke clears.

RACINRICH

CIN
02-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Dear,
I thought the reason we were taking TWO cars was that YOU were leaving when they dropped the "Green" to go to Tommy's Party. :confused:

I had planned on hanging with the "Marlboro Man" :D

You are going to leave....right O:)

Love You Always,

The "ole ball and chain"

PS...I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow... :lol:

I need my "bed" rest for Sunday.....PARRRTTTEEE :applause:

Mortgage Guy
02-20-2006, 09:43 AM
A big thank you once again to everyone who came down to Mike's Place in Coram for the party, we had a blast and hope you did too. Thanks again.

Tim Halpin

RGeeProductions
02-20-2006, 09:55 AM
If anyone has pictures and a short story, please email them to me or contact me in AIM, 'rgeeproductions', I will gladly post them on front page. If I am not answering in AIM, since I am leaving for work, just send there. Thanks!!!

hollywoodmic
02-20-2006, 03:11 PM
It was a great time from what I remember, lol. We had over 250 people there. All the racecars looked great. Once again Mike's Place did a great job. They had the food flowing, the gifts going everything. Thank you all again for coming out.

Wheel Racing
02-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Cars looked awesome when I drove by. I know David Roys has the #79 Mod, but who was the #22 Mod (already my vote for best appearing) and was that a #23 Charger??

chris061
02-20-2006, 07:03 PM
The 22 was Tracy Christiansen and the 23 charger is Tom Anderson, which was the #8 last year.
chris busick

Wheel Racing
02-20-2006, 09:01 PM
The 22 was Tracy Christiansen and the 23 charger is Tom Anderson, which was the #8 last year.
chris busick

Thanx Chris. That 22 is sharp!

Rich Johnson
02-21-2006, 10:25 PM
Ah yes...The very motivational 500 is behind us...
The party at Mike's had a good crowd. (anyone see the Coors light girls?)
Many more people than we had in the early days.
Cars were nice too... (I liked Racing Creation's vinyl work on the 23)
At halftime, I went over to Tommy Walkowiak's party, even though he did NOT have the advertised demo...
He did have ATV's and a lawn tractor racing around on Cam2.
Driving through the fire was a nice touch.
Speaking of "the touched"...good to see many of my racin' buddys there.
Time to get off the computer and get to work on those cars.

RACINRICH

hollywoodmic
02-22-2006, 03:19 PM
Rich you missed it. No, they did not have 6 girls, they had 2 or 3. I was told a little later in the evening.....two of the girls started smooching each other and fell on the ground and kept going at it. I heard that was fun, sorry you missed it.

CIN
02-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Oh that's ok that he missed it.... ;) ;)