PDA

View Full Version : Not quite sure how to say this

Geno
02-18-2006, 09:58 AM
I know there’s folks who are missing Petey’s comical posts and replies here on the forum. After all, he’s a funny & witty guy, but right now he is taking time to be with his family. He doesn’t talk about his own personal things, but this is different, and He asked if I could let you all know where he has been the last couple of weeks.

You may or may not know that his wife, Gale, has been hospitalized for treatment of lung cancer. She had complications as the result of the cancer, resulting in blood clots being dispersed throughout her entire body. She has endured five major surgeries in the past 72 hours and fights for her life in ICU at Saint Barnabas medical center (Livingston, N.J.). :*-(

Petey asked if I would let everyone what’s happening, as he won't turn away for a minute from Gale's battle with this terrible illness.

Please pray for Gale and Uncle Petey.

Lad3der
02-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Petey,
My prayers are with your wife Gale at this most enduring time.

LongIslandJam
02-18-2006, 11:46 AM
My thoughts are with Petey and his wife. I hope everything works out in this time of trouble...

unowho243
02-18-2006, 11:52 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Petey. Get well soon Mrs. Petey

CIN
02-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Petey and Gale
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please know that the 'Whole' racing community is here in your time of need.

Geno,
Please let us know if anything is needed.

Cin & Rich

James White
02-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Our sincere best wishes for a healthy recovery. You and your wife are in our prayers.

All of us at Busy Bee Racing

spier racing 93
02-18-2006, 04:06 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Petey family.

2Fast4U
02-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Uncle Petey My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your wife and the entire family.

JCenduro
02-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Pete,I Pray for Gale and your entire family at this time.I'm sure she's in the best of care.If you need anything petey,you have my #.Get well soon Gale.joe c.

NEETS-1
02-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Uncle Petey has had his heart and soul in NEETS since it's inception. He is always the first one to help anyone who has asked. Now our Petey's wife needs our help. The power of prayer is sometimes very miraculous. It is time for us to return the favor for this wonderful man's true love, Gale. Let us all pray for her recovery. Everyone knows I am not a religious person by any means. If God hears a prayer coming up there from me....maybe he'll take a second look...whatever it takes.
(To Petey- You are my friend, you are a friend to all of us...more than you will ever know. You have the power at your fingertips to ask for anything that your family needs. We all know you and you are not the kind of person that does the asking...always the giving. PLEASE just this once....for whatever we can do for you for a change....ASK).

(To everyone- I have never known people from across this part of the country that live so far apart....that are truly so close as a family. I am very proud of all of you for your devotion to another member).
Please get well "Aunt" Gale.

Bobby Pease
02-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Our family's prayers go out to you and your Family, Uncle Petey.. I'm sure Gale is in good hands.... PLEASE, you've got my #, if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.....
All our Love and prayers,
The Pease Family

310fig8
02-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Thoughts and prayers from the Stockert family go out to Gail And Richard Petey. May all the best be with you.

miller78
02-19-2006, 01:01 PM
My prayers out to Petey and his wife. I hope she gets better.

RacingDoll56K
02-19-2006, 05:46 PM
To Uncle Petey and Family, our sincere thoughts and prayers are with you in this trying time. We have only been in the Neets for a short time, but we have seen how everyone sticks together and helps one another in good and bad times. We, as a family, are proud to be a part of the Neets Family. We at the Kovach house will be Praying for Mrs. Petey, your family, and you Uncle Petey.

Hopes and Prayers
The Kovach Family

2j Late Model
02-20-2006, 10:01 AM
Uncle petey-
You are one of the nicest people in the whole racing community and one of my personal favorites. You were there for us in our time of need and I hope it goes without saying all of us (Mac Brothers) are here for you. If there is ANYTHING that we can help with (ANYTHING) PLEASE let us know. Also know that you and your wife are in our hearts and we will keep her in our prayers. Best wishes for a full recovery!!! :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-(

MAC BROTHERS RACING

SmallCar18
02-20-2006, 10:39 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Uncle Petey. Get well soon Aunt Petey.

88racer
02-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Uncle Petey, You and your familly are in our thoughts. Please let us know if there is anything we can do....

Sue, Zig, Jackie and Jake Ziegler

ray fitzgerald
02-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Gale, for a speedy recovery.
The Fitzgerald family.

99racing
02-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Uncle Petey & his wife Gale. Get Well Soon Mrs. Petey.

Kim & Jason Carpenter

vsmidge68
02-20-2006, 07:43 PM
Best of thoughts for Gale and yourself Petey. Prayers for both you and family through this time. :(

All of us at OC Racing

racenut38
02-20-2006, 08:11 PM
All our thoughts are with you & your wife. Bob Haeger & faimily

CJfilms
02-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Uncle Petey, the whole family is praying for you and your family during these hard times. You will always have a place in all of our hearts. Your jokes bring a smile to all of our faces...may our prayers help you find a smile now.

woot lawrence
02-21-2006, 07:48 AM
My thoughts are with you Uncle Petey. Get well soon Gale.

NJ Chick
02-21-2006, 11:33 AM
If anyone would like to send Gale a card, this is where and how it can be addressed. She can only receive cards, no gifts or flowers at this time:

Mrs. Gale Baglio (Patient)
c/o St. Barnabas Medical Center
94 Old Short Hills Road
Livingston, NJ 07039

Please keep praying for Gale and know that it is very much appreciated by Petey and his family.

Lori/39x
02-21-2006, 12:31 PM
Uncle Petey and Gale,

I feel badly that I haven't checked the forum lately. I am sincerely saddened to hear that your wife is in the hospital. Please know how much we are thinking of you during this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Best Regards,
Dave, Lori & Madison Laubach

bambi
02-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Uncle Petey,
Just letting you know that Gale is in my prayers, to get a speedy recovery. I hope in this time of need, you can find the love from your extended family, to help bring a smile to your face, knowing that we are all here praying for your wife to come through in this most difficult time. Please, if there is anything that can be done, please reach out and contact us.
keeping the prayers alive,
stephanie grippi
(matt the flaggers girlfriend)

skor20
02-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Hey Pete, I just wanted to again say my thoughts and prayers are there for your wife and yourself. You guys are great people. I have known you since I was a little kid and have yet to find anyone who is more helpful and anyone that can put a smile on everyone's face as easily as you do. So Pete, just know that you are loved from all of us out here and I pray it's possible that the love you have for the sport and all the love we give to you can be shared in helping your wife in this time of need.

BlingxBling
02-22-2006, 02:49 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with the Petey family in a time like this. I pray that that all goes well and Gale makes a speedy recovery...

winky417
02-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Petey, I know you don't have the time to read this right now, but when you do read all these posts, you 'll know just how much we all care. May the power of all our thoughts and prayers help you,your wife Gale, and your family through this. From my family to yours, God Bless and Get well Gale. Bob Jody Eric and Jacob Wink.----- Maddawg Motorsports.

J & J Racing 41
02-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you From our family to yours Pete