PDA

View Full Version : Just when i've thought I've seen it all

allhailunc
02-25-2006, 04:14 PM
:eek: Was it my imagination or what?Turned on Speed channel and they w had the three stooges on and there was good old boy Darrell with his hands in his pocket and unless his pants were creased i think his shifter was in full gear.what was even better is that someone must have come over his headset to tell him for no sooner that that he actually put his hands over his front area.Way to go Darrell but your racing days are long over.leave the shifting to those that can drive :lol:

LongIslandJam
02-25-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey allhailunc,

Why were you watching that area anyway LOL :-B

allhailunc
02-25-2006, 05:04 PM
JA, it was more obvious than that dirt on your chin you call a beard. Besides, Jones saw it first. :lol:

pitbull113
02-25-2006, 05:11 PM
It's pretty sad when the best thing to start threads about are D.W.'s crotch! When is real racing going to start.

LongIslandJam
02-25-2006, 05:42 PM
55 more days... Unfortunately 55 more days... :(

W. J.
02-25-2006, 06:40 PM
This will gladden the hearts of some. I was watching 'Trackside Live' last night, and Darrell asked Kenny Schrader how much longer he was going to drive. Kenny thought for a moment and replied, "As long as someone will hire me to do it. At least I haven't bought my own team yet to keep me going!" The others alsmost fell out of their chairs laughing at that, as Darrell stuttered a laugh and changed the subject.
Funny, I just read somewhere today that Fox extended his contract. Sad.

allhailunc
02-26-2006, 03:15 AM
Well Walt, that was obviously not the only extension that DW got :lol:

W. J.
02-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Sounds like they need to keep Miss Nextel Cup out of DW's eyeshot, lol!