PDA

View Full Version : Racing,Racing,Racing

pappywrench
03-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Well NEETS gang, ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE????????
In no time at all, April 1st will be here. All us fools just can't wait.
In other enduro news, One of the Big Diamond promoters, Dave Dissinger, is well aware of the NEETS series. They are having 3 enduros this year, and he made sure it would not conflict with our series. I am trying to marry-up the NEETS and BD rules. I'll keep you posted.
Mark Paine had his new ride at the Reading Mall Show, looks great. :applause:
There is a test and tune the weekend before the April 1st race. I am planning on being there. Get your car safety checked and catch a couple of laps and scare the mice out that moved in over winter.
Hey Billy, is the test and tune rain or shine or are we at the mercy of the (real racers ;) )who :*-( at the first sign of moisture??
:drool: Boy, I need a race fix. :drool:

Tracy87BB
03-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Just out of curiousity, what are the details for the "test and tune" the previous weekend? Obviously, I know WHERE it will be held...I was curious when it was, and if there was anything we should know if we were planning to come.

pappywrench
03-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Mountain Speedway has a practice/tech day on March 25, I assume since it's open to all divisions, we are included. Even if we have to stay in the back stretch pit area. HAHA.
(Sorry to edit this Pappy, but no one is second class at Mountain. You can park anywhere you want that was not reserved and paid for by a regular weekly team. The only rule we have is the Mods park on the concrete pads and that is only because of their 2" ride height....BillyB)
Didn't mean it to be taken as second class, just didn't want any enduromaniacs to be told to move after they unloaded. I felt it was safer for us to stay together out of the way of the regulars. Oh well, I told you I needed a racing fix. Will the reserved spots be marked?

NEETS-1
03-05-2006, 08:48 PM
It seems like a bunch of tracks are jumping on the "enduro wagon" lately. Most of them were the same ones I called years ago and said "sorry, we won't have those cars at our track". Funny, how times change....isn't it?
Yeah Pappy...we are going to have practice day a week before the race on Saturday, March 25th, for about 4 hours starting at noon. Pits will open about 10am. We will also have a few after (Sunday, April 2nd and Saturday, April 8th). Sunday, April 9th is opening day for Mountain with all divisions. AND, Yes...we will have to submit to the weather if it goes bad (just like "real" racers), lol.

(racin', racin', racin')

enduro13x
03-06-2006, 01:23 PM
If we have this test and tune, how many cars usually go out on the track at one time?