PDA

View Full Version : In the upcoming weeks...

CJfilms
03-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Hello to all of the racers and crews!

---The new season is just a couple of weeks away and I just want to make sure that ALL of the drivers have printed out a "Driver Profile Form". If you haven't, I will provide the link at the bottom of this post.

---Also, there are three practice days set... I will be at all three of them to get pre-season photos of EACH CAR on and off the track...a head shot of EACH DRIVER... and I would also like a CAR&DRIVER shot as well. I will be setting up individual driver profile pages on the website. I will be using the info from the "DRIVER PROFILE FORMS"...this means that if you don't fill one out...I can't make a profile page for you. I will have a limited number of blank forms printed out, I'm sure Geno will do the same, for anyone who does not have one. It will make it a lot easier to have it filled out ahead of time, so when I come around, I can collect it and take the photos I need to take.

---I have discussed with Joan the program lady that the official opening of the photo booth will be on opening day. The booth may be opened up before then, but just for cleaning and prep work. Pictures will not be available at the booth until at least opening day.

---Lastly... Have you checked out the employment section on the website...there are still positions available. If you are/know someone who would be interested in working at the track, take a look and see what positions are available.

Here are some links you may find useful:

"Driver Profile Forms" - http://www.mountainspeedway.com/press/2005_news/drv_prof.pdf

My email - joe@mountainspeedway.com ... if that doesn't work - saphien@hotmail.com

Thank you all...will see you at the track!

CJfilms
03-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Leave it to me to reply to my own post...

ALSO!!! If you have a website...PUT IT ON THE PROFILE FORM!

I'm going to change that layout around a bit... Instead of having a page with a bunch of logos on it, I will put a logo/link to your site on the bottom of the profile page... Don't worry, there will be an index of links available so you don't have to go to each person's profile to see if they have a site...

It'll be laid out like so:

Joe Cutri...4cylinder...site

"Joe Cutri" will link to the profile
"4cyl" will link to the division page
"site" will link to your website that you provide to me

For those of you who already submitted a link/logo, I thank you and assure you that your site will be linked!