PDA

View Full Version : Heading South

IDRIVEALARGECAR
03-21-2006, 09:11 PM
To all my friends at the track and here on the JAM, I will be relocating to Denver N.C. in 2 weeks, and will surely miss all the people I have come to know in my 25yrs around the different race tracks and teams I have helped over the years. I will keep an eye on the JAM to stay informed of all the happenings around the HEAD. My condolences go out to everyone who lost someone in thier families this year, as it has been a rough one for all it seems. So, to end this post, I want to wish all the competitors who know me, and those who don't, a SAFE, Healthy, and winning season. Thanks for 25 great years of racing with everyone. Peace and Prosperity to all.
Joey Colicchio

RGeeProductions
03-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Hey Joey, the very best to you. Just message me when you need your new SOUTHERN modified avatar!!! LOL

Rubbin&Racin
03-22-2006, 03:42 PM
:wave: Good Luck to you, we moved 4 months ago to Tennessee and love it. Hope you will be as happy as we are with your new place....happiness and love in your new home. :)
Love, Andy & Jo-

W. J.
03-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Joe, many of us will miss you a lot, and we thank you for your participation in racing through the years, and the friendship you brought to it. Enjoy your new 'life' in NC, and enjoy your family and racing when you get settled. Best of luck, many of us understand why you want this for your loved ones and yourself. :)