PDA

View Full Version : New Pitch From The Papster

pappywrench
03-26-2006, 08:33 PM
OK Here's the next pitch. The drivers have fun on the track, the kiddies get goodies in the stands, and even the wives and girlfriends get to rumble in the femduro. Well, now it's time to let the unsung heros show their stuff and strut in style. Yes, the guys (and gals) who change tires, pull fenders and bumpers, and whatever it takes so the driver can "GET IT DONE".
On May 28 (Sat. night), after the test and tune, there will be a tire changing competition in conjuction with the party. At this point in time, all I know is there will two classes(4 lug & 5 lug). I will sponsor the trophies and supply the jack and impact. (so all parties use the same tools.) If you have any Ideas on how to improve or make this more fun, let me know by April 1st or drop me an e-mail.

pappywrench
03-31-2006, 06:14 PM
Hey, you guys have to let me know if there is any interest in this. If there is let me know tomorrow at the track.
Also, I got some more free tires various size from 13 to 15. Even got some mounted on mustang rims (those will cost a cup of coffee). For the ranger guys I got 4 ea. 215 70 14 mounted on 85 ford ranger wheels. Stop by Pitside Pappy's Portable Tech Parlor and check them out.

lefty turner
03-31-2006, 11:01 PM
Are those Ranger wheels off of a 2wd or 4wd? Believe it or not the 2wd have a larger center hole and will fit my Toyota. I'm interested, if they fit. See ya' tomorrow.