PDA

View Full Version : "APRIL FOOLS" IMPORTANT= LOOK

NEETS-1
03-29-2006, 07:11 PM
With the amount of cars registered in the 4cyl class...I will be changing the format around a little. The big cars will run first...then the TRUX and the 4cyl last.
The big cars and TRUX will get their transponders first. The 4cyl will register for them and transfer while the TRUX are running their race.

pappywrench
03-30-2006, 08:24 AM
At the beaters race I started safety teching from when the gates opened till the drivers meeting and I know I didn't hit every car. This race will be a bear because of the number of cars and the 2006 rules now in place. Once you get safety checked, you will get a sticker to put on the car, and that way, as long as you make no changes, it doesn't have to be safety checked for every race.
So for this race, since the big cars are first, I will concentrate on getting them teched first so all are ready to rumble when they are called. Next, I'll do the trux and then the 4 cyl. Now for newcomers, or if you think you may have a problem passing the safety checks, don't be afraid to look me up, I'll work with you so you have time to fix your problem so you can go out and get it done. A lot of you guys have been doing this for awhile, so for the most of you it will be a breeze, but I'll ask you if a newbie pulls in next to you take him (or her) under your wing, help them out, and I promise you, seeing the smile on their face after the event is just about as satisfying as it gets.
Just remember, you need a sticker to get on the track. If it's getting close, track me down, but I'll do my best to get everyone. PAPPY