PDA

View Full Version : 2006 champion predictions

phantomlord
03-31-2006, 04:48 AM
i pick mike stefanik to win the 2006 nascar whelen modified championship. other considerations, tony hirschman, ted christopher, jerry marquis and todd szegedy.

art11758
04-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Put me in as picking Eric Beers in Ole blue for the champion this year.

RGeeProductions
04-03-2006, 10:28 AM
It seems the Busch Team has disbanded for Stefanik and if this stays as a no ride for Steffy there, I think he will have the best shot at the WMT title. If he concentrates on WMT alone, he will win it. Christopher will be a threat but going by previous years, he will, again, not be consistant enough to pull off the championship. Other possibilities: Hirschman, can't ever count out this talented team; Eric Beers, shined last year and also a threat; Donny Lia, if he can make the full tour but with a possible few ARCA rides, it may take away the umpfff and may miss a few on conflicting dates; Hossfeld and Marquis also will be on top. Seems I picked thru the Top 6 here, less Stefanik, but thats why they were Top 6 last year....Personally I think Mike Andrews Jr. MAY turn a few heads also this year, once he gets all the tracks down he will be a threat also in the #36...

1. Mike Stefanik
2. Chuck Hossfeld - Tony Hirschman tie
3. Ted Christopher