PDA

View Full Version : Here's to the new season!

CJfilms
03-31-2006, 08:36 PM
This thread is intended for all of the newcomers at the Mountain this season.

I'm the track photographer, Joe Curti, most people just call me Photo Joe though... I also run the track's website, www.mountainspeedway.com. I will be walking around the pits during the practice trying to meet any new racers and get acquainted. As the photographer, I have set up my own site for my photos, www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com. You can check on there to see what new pictures have been posted, usually within a day after the event.

I may be repeating myself here, but I want to refresh everyone's memory... During the practice days, Geno and myself will be walking around the pits to collect the Driver Profile Sheets. I will be looking to take a few shots of EACH DRIVER... These shots include: a headshot of the driver, a Car&Driver shot, and an action shot of the car on the track. These photos are intended to be placed on the DRIVERS section of the Mountain website. I will be creating the profiles myself, so no one will have to go online and do their own...just give Geno the profile form he needs...that info will be placed on the site. Also, if you have a website of your own...write it on the profile form so I can create a link to it on your profile page.

Like I said, some of this info may be repetitive...but this is the last chance before I leave for the NEETS race tomorow morning to remind everyone who will be there for practice on Sunday.

My email is joe@mountainspeedway.com. Any questions you may have, send them over! ...If you use AIM, you can contact me at JCutriPhotoGuy

See you this weekend!