PDA

View Full Version : Pictures are coming!!

CJfilms
04-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Hello to all!

I do apologize for the delay, usually I would have the photos on my site by the next day, but with the recent events...

The photos should be up on my site within an hour or so...

Please, ALL DRIVERS, please look at your headshot photo I took on Sunday. These will be the shots used in the driver profile pages that I will be creating. I will have a sample page posted soon as well for you to see what they will look like. If you took notice, I did not take the CAR&DRIVER shots yet... I will be taking them this Saturday along with anyone else I missed or was not there on Saturday.

IF YOU DO NOT like your headshot that I have on my site, please email me, joe@mountainspeedway.com, and I will take another... If nothing is said about it, I will assume you are happy with the picture and will use it for the profile.

Finally, it will take time to get all of the profiles up online... IF you did submit a driver profile form, I will get to it, I am not going in any particular order...from the top of the pile to the bottom!

Any questions, don't hesitate to email or call my cell...267-767-4923

The photo booth will be opened up this weekend for all to see what improvements have been made over the off-season...which I MUST thank Joan for!!! A big thank you indeed!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: