PDA

View Full Version : An extra prayer...

BlingxBling
04-04-2006, 04:29 PM
It appears this past weekend was minus the Verwys family. Pete was involved in a work related incident that landed him a few days in the ICU. He is home now and on his way to recovery. So if you can find room just say a prayer that he makes a complete recovery, so he can go on with his life, and of course, get back to racing. I had known this since last week, should have mentioned something earlier, but with all that has been going on in my personal life, I didn't have a chance. Pat tells me that they are expecting a full recovery, but thoughts and prayers tend to go a long way in helping the process.

EnduroFromDE
04-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Hey Pete, get well soon. Haven't seen much of the killer V's within the past 6 months. I've heard car woes kept you from the Beaters and now this. Well, I hope to see those infamous blue race cars of the Verwys in the next race.

Racing Rebel
04-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey Pete-
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon!!

Mac Brothers Racing

CIN
04-05-2006, 10:34 AM
Pete,
We all NEED you to make a full recovery and get back in that car and do what you do best. I will not stand for any less.
Cin

NJ Chick
04-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Hope you feel better Pete, and that you're back on your feet and wheels very soon!!

:wave: :cool: :wave: :cool:

Geno
04-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Thanks for letting us know Bling!

Pete, here’s to a speedy recovery…Looking forward to seeing you all back at the track soon!

SmallCar18
04-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Pete, Hope you are doing better and have a speedy recovery!