PDA

View Full Version : No one is stoppin me!!!!

speedypete12
04-05-2006, 04:06 PM
I would like to say thank you to everyone. There will be a recovery, but it will be very slow. To the drivers in all the classes I run in, they can sleep a little better this season, but I do not beleive I will be able to get into the car at all this season. I will be around to guide my father in the 4cyl shows this season and my brother in the 8cyl. That's going to be the hardest part, is just sitting back and watching, rather than being door to door. I can't wait till I see everyone again. :) 12

NEETS-1
04-06-2006, 01:37 AM
You are a very lucky guy Pete, it could've been a lot worse....but it was nice seeing you up and around at Rich's viewing tonight.

racenut38
04-06-2006, 06:19 AM
Pete, sorry about shaking you up like that, you know how I always get you guys mixed up. Take it easy, we'll be trading paint real soon. :applause:

BlingxBling
04-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Pete I would have to agree with Billy and say you are a pretty lucky guy. I heard only part of what happened and it shows just how strong of a person you are that you were out and about yesterday. Continue to get rest and get better!!

MRS.BUSY BEE
04-07-2006, 06:24 AM
You are one but lucky son of a gun, but knowing you, once you get around that track, you'll heal at godspeed. The smell of Cam 2 will be like medication. If you or your family need any help, just call, be it now or in the pits, you know we are there (BUSY BEE RACING),
but
You will be missed in the series, but your father really doesn't want to retire anyway. :wave:

Bobby Pease
04-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Hey Kiddo,
Good to see you up and moving around. Get rest, stay calm, and youll be back soon. Stay well my friend, talk soon.
Bobby Pease

CJfilms
04-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Hey Pete, I'm sure I'll still be snapping photos of you at the pit parties! You'll be back behind the wheel in no time, just make the most out of your time coaching!