PDA

View Full Version : The White Family...

BlingxBling
04-06-2006, 01:24 PM
I personally would like to thank James and Dolly for allowing myself and Lisa to come to your home after I had under estimated the amount of time it was going to take to arrive in LI. You made me feel like I was at home. I would also like to thank Jen for showing us around the Island. I am still amazed by everything I saw, the beach, the houses, the clean streets. Last, but not least thank you to Jimmy Jr. for showing us to the house. I think its an honor to Mountain Speedway and NEETS that they have such a kind and compassionate family that is as heavily involved in racing as you all are.

PS...The mailbox is awesome!

NEETS-1
04-06-2006, 09:04 PM
The White family is "The BEST". :applause:

MRS.BUSY BEE
04-06-2006, 09:17 PM
AS DISCUSSED WITH ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO VISIT HERE AT ANY TIME, COME ONE, OR COME ALL, AS LONG AS THAT KILLER CAMERA IS LEFT IN PA., BECAUSE I THINK THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF BLACKMAILING TO BE HAD. COME TO THE INFAMOUS BOOM-BOOM ROOM AND FLUFFY'S GRILL AND SPEND A FEW DAYS WITH US FLATLANDERS :lol: :D :lol: :D :applause: :wave:

CJfilms
04-06-2006, 11:21 PM
LOL!!!! How did the camera wind up in this conversation???? Surely it will have to make an appearance!!!

vsmidge68
04-07-2006, 09:51 AM
What happens at the White house stays at the White House!!lol.....
Try one of Dolly's KILLER MARGUARITAS!!
:confused: :wave:

scraplady
04-08-2006, 11:29 PM
The first time I met Darlene, I ate the worm! It wasn't pretty! Who doesn't love the Whites? She makes a mean piece of fowl, as well (turkey,that is!)

vsmidge68
04-10-2006, 07:11 PM
omg no worm for me! (that I can remember :confused: ) Dolly?

MRS.BUSY BEE
04-11-2006, 06:06 PM
MOST PEOPLE DON'T REMEMBER EVEN GETTING TO THE WORM, THAT'S WHY I AM ALWAYS THERE TO HELP YOU DRINK TO THE LITTLE RASCAL. :lol: :lol:
MRS. BUSY BEE

BY THE WAY, FLUFFY LIKES TO LICK-SUCK AND SLAM, SO UNTIL THE NEXT BOTTLE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wave:
MR. BUSY BEE

BlingxBling
04-12-2006, 10:58 AM
I have spent many years partying, and I just recently learned, the true party animals are on Long Island.

93 official days and counting until my due date...

RGeeProductions
04-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Here's a 'HIP HIP' for Long Islander's!!! LOL