PDA

View Full Version : Lobster Specials May 7th...

Mortgage Guy
04-07-2006, 11:43 AM
On May 7th, Groundswell will be playing it's first outdoor show of the season at the Millhouse Inn located in Yaphank. We will be playing from 3:00pm to 6:00pm out on the deck, during that time there will be a 1 1/4 lobster special for $21.95, come out and enjoy the warm weather on the water @ the Millhouse. For more details go to Groundswell (www.groundswellli.com)

Mortgage Guy
04-25-2006, 12:12 AM
So who is in for the afternoon show on May 7th???????

Tracy87BB
04-25-2006, 08:04 AM
Question: since you'll be outside, will the little guy be able to come? After all, he does like singing your music...ha ha. He still drinks out of a sippy cup, so I'm sure they won't be serving him any alcohol! :lol:

Mortgage Guy
04-25-2006, 11:26 AM
My kids are going, the only thing I will say is that come hungry because, they may ask you to move if you are not eating out there, I'm sure you can stay once you have had a meal, but those tables have waitress service and I'm sure they want you eating while you watch, but as far as the little guy it should not be a problem.

Mortgage Guy
05-03-2006, 07:24 AM
For those who may be joining us on Sunday, please watch the weather and this site. This is an outdoor show and if the threat of rain is to great we may have to reschedule. The latest we will have a decision is Saturday afternoon.

Thanks

Tracy87BB
05-08-2006, 07:49 AM
Once again, great job! You guys sounded great outside! Sorry we had to leave before the last set, but my little dancer was quickly running out of steam. All three of us had a really good time, though!

Tracy, Chris & Bryan

Mortgage Guy
05-08-2006, 02:44 PM
I once again need to thank the faithful race fans for coming down, Chris and Tracy along with your little guy Bryan and my brother Stephen for helping out. It was great to see the group from Turn 2, and drivers David Roys, Donny Lia and Tracey Christensen. It was a great day with nice comfortable weather. We will be back at the Millhouse some time in June, hope to see you all again.

Tim Halpin