PDA

View Full Version : Racin Rich

CIN
04-09-2006, 09:09 AM
For Everyone:
My children and I can not begin to Thank Everyone for all the love and support. Richie, Mike and Samantha each are handling things in their own way and reading everything on the Jam and Neets sites has helped.

Rich was a great father, a wonderful husband and my best friend. He never demanded anything from any of us that he did not demand of himself. He loved what he did for a living. And he loved racing. He was the happiest when he would be battling it out door to door with anyone, but especially his friends.

From my children and I: The best way to remember Rich and honor him is this:
Be the best you can be, treat others as you would want to be treated, never demand from anyone - wives, husbands, children, friends - anymore than you demand of yourself, respect the individual even if they do not enjoy what you do, work hard for what you want and play hard to enjoy life, support each other.

From Me: Do not stop doing what you all love doing. I will be around. I am keeping Constant Performance open. I will come to both Riverhead and Mountain, so I expect to see you all racing door to door, helping each other out. And if anyone ever needs to, just come down and sit and talk my door is always open. Or if you feel like talking, call: Home: 631-281-2042, cell: 631-294-8506, Shop: 631-654-5931 or you can always email me at: rcrmsj@optonline.net. I am here for everyone and that is what has helped me.

Again, from the bottom of my heart: Richie, Mike, Samantha & I thank you one and all.

Cin

richardpetey
04-09-2006, 11:15 PM
You are a strong and loving woman.................. :applause:
God bless you and your children......................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY..................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: