PDA

View Full Version : Results...Pictures...Points

CJfilms
04-10-2006, 11:47 AM
The opening day results are in!

The results have been posted on the www.mountainspeedway.com site.

The photos are up on www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com

And finally....the points. The points will be up eventually today or tomorrow by the latest!! Erica has sent everything over to me, now I just need to get all...ALL...of the info organized.

Congrats to everyone who raced yesterday, it was a great opening day!

vsmidge68
04-10-2006, 02:39 PM
I checked the site but only saw the pics from 4/2/06. Is it just my computer or no? If someone else can check Id appreciate it. Thank you!

spier racing 93
04-10-2006, 04:27 PM
I got to them.

CJfilms
04-10-2006, 04:58 PM
I will have to look into this....

You are the second person that could not find pictures after I posted them. Just so everyone isn't watching the conversation go back and forth, I'll send you a PM, ok.

kinserfan11
04-10-2006, 05:25 PM
I did not get them either at first; then i refreshed my browser; try that !!

CJfilms
04-10-2006, 08:01 PM
ok, I've tried changing a few things around...it should be ok now.

I think i know what the problem was, I recently used dreamweaver to update MY site...before I used to do everything in straight HTML, and I think that's what I'll do from now on again since dreamweaver has a tendency to change file extensions...

Let me know if anyone else has any problems! lol, I don't want to be a PIC NAZI !!! :D

CJfilms
04-10-2006, 08:04 PM
I should have put this in the last post...

The points are up! There is a link on the main page and FYI you can also find them by going to the PRESS page, there is a link to point standings there as well.

James White
04-10-2006, 09:52 PM
JOE WHO WOULD EVER CALL YOU A NAME LIKE THAT he he he :disgusted

IT WOULDN'T BE YOU KEEPING THAT OLD GUY UP ALL NIGHT SATURDAY INTO THE WEE HOURS CAUSING YOU A BRAIN BLOCK WHICH IS NOW COMPUTER CONFUSION :lol: :lol: :lol:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

BUSY BEES

vsmidge68
04-11-2006, 06:49 AM
ok Joe.........It works perfectly now. Thank You!! :wave: