PDA

View Full Version : A Day for the NEETS Family in Memory of Gale...........

richardpetey
04-10-2006, 10:18 PM
I spent much time trying to find a way to express my thanks for your kindness and compassion during the most dismal time of my life.................. :(
Your cards. letters, flowers and your heartfelt support and sympathy in my darkest hours helped give me the strength to carry on............... :applause:
For weeks, I tried to think of a way to thank my racing family in a way that would mean more than a simple "Thank You Note"........................ :confused:
To show my gratitude and to perpetuate the memory of my loving wife. I will use the moneys you so generously gave in Gales name to sponsor the April 29th NEETS race........................... :cool:
I know of no greater tribute than to dedicate a NEETS event to honor a person who truly knew the meaning of love and family.......................... :wave:
Hopefully, this event will be a special day for the entire NEETS family, as well as, remembering my best friend in life........................ :*-(
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING................... O:)

vsmidge68
04-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Petey,
OC Racing would like to help you with that in any way possible. Let us know what we can do. :help: