PDA

View Full Version : Driver Profiles

CJfilms
04-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Hello everyone,

I just want to bring everone up to speed about the driver profile forms you've submitted, from which I said I would create an online driver profile.

I am entering in all of the info from each driver into a personalized web page for EACH driver... I will accompany the info with 3 pictures. I already have some of these pics, but I will need your help to finish this off completely.

I will start with the lowest classes FIRST.... 4 cylinders, Thrillers, Street Stock, Late Models, then Mods. Reason...I never see the 4 cylinders go first! ;P

April 23rd... the next day of racing...I will be looking to take car & driver shots of as many 4 cyl cars as possible...get there early if you can so I can assure your photo is taken. I will focus on moving up through the classes as I complete the profiles and they are posted. If everyone cooperates and this moves swiftly enough...I should have all of the profiles loaded up within a month.

Remember, racers, this is for your benefit!!!! :D :D :D

CJfilms
04-21-2006, 08:13 PM
April 23rd... the next day of racing...I will be looking to take car & driver shots of as many 4 cyl cars as possible...get there early if you can so I can assure your photo is taken. I will focus on moving up through the classes as I complete the profiles and they are posted. If everyone cooperates and this moves swiftly enough...I should have all of the profiles loaded up within a month.

Remember, racers, this is for your benefit!!!!