PDA

View Full Version : Racing themed nightclub/resturaunt?

NEETS-1
04-15-2006, 01:11 PM
What do you think of a Racing themed night club close to the speedway? Do you think it would go? How is Hazleton for night spots?
I need your opinions and recommendations to see if I am interested in buying a local business.

LM33
04-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey Billy, make that a racing themed nudie bar and I think you'll have a winner.

2j Late Model
04-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey Billy,

I think that would be a GREAT idea, but no one supports anything in this area. Look at the stands, they don't even support there own local track. There are so many people interested in racing, but god forbid they would spend $12.00 for a great night of racing. I saw in the AARN today, they raised there general admission to $18.00 for an adult. What are they smoking down that way. The sad part is, the stands will be filled. As for the AARN, why weren't any of the thriller divisions pics there? So back to the subject, would it make it???????? It's hard to say, but you know, you would have my family's support. LOL You're better off taking the chance, instead of saying "What if" for the rest of your life.

Jason 2j

2Fast4U
04-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Billy all I have to say is GO FOR IT! My family has had resturants in the Hazleton area for over 40 yrs., owning 5 resturants..They NOW have SISTER'S in Hazleton and that is standing room only at times...It is all that you put into a place, the people and the attitude of the owner, and people there..Sure the area is filled with (well you know what), but if you get to be a well known person to the area, you will be okay...Always remember Billy, people are customer's, BUT they don't RUN you, OUT the DOOR they GO!
If you need an help on this, I am here, just ask..My family has a lot of pull in this kind of stuff knowing the codes, inspections, etc. and some good people in case you need things done...
DONT GIVE UP BILLY, GO FOR IT!

Lisa