PDA

View Full Version : Questions on 4/29 race

NEETS-1
04-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Line ups will be as intended minus missing cars w/ new cars to the back because this is a continuation event. If you were paid to race the 4/1 event there will be no new reg fee. If you received a refund, you will be treated as a new car. All drivers must come to the tower to register that you are there.
There will be no heats...I am going to do "practice sessions" starting with this event to make sure everything is working properly. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TRANSPONDER UNIT IN THE CAR FOR PRACTICE....otherwise you will defeat the purpose of the "check". If your car is not showing a signal, it will be taken care of at that time and re-checked. Each division will get 1/2 hour of practice running 10/12 cars at a time for around 4 laps each. We will start the first session around noon with the 4cyls, so please be ready.
Pit admission will be free to those that have wristbands from 4/1 with proper I.D as announced several times. This procedure is common knowledge in the racing community. We may try and figure out the drivers if they have lost their bands but to do each and every person would be a 4 hour nightmare. I will do my best to solve any problems but I am not in charge or do I have anything to do with pit admissions.
Grandstand admission will be free to those that have saved their ticket stub as announced several times. There is no sign in sheet at the front gate and no way of checking who was and who was not here that day. Your ticket is your and our only proof.
The TRUX purse from 4/1 will be paid out to the top 5 drivers from the last event or you may designate another person to bring it to you if you cannot attend. I apologize for having doing it this way but it was the last thing on my mind that day. That is one of the drawbacks of only having one person in charge.
Any other questions, please post them below and I will try and answer them as soon as possible....I have had a lot going on lately and am using all 25 hours in the day.
Thank you for understanding and I hope this next race will be a great one for our friend Petey in memory of his wife Gale.

rcp_ny
04-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey Billy, sounds like a good reasonable plan.

I do have 2 somewhat interrelated questions.

I see that the 4cyls are hot-lapping/transponder-checking first. Which division is racing first?

Are there enough transponders to cover both divisions, or will we be trading them back and forth for the hot-lap/transponder-check in one division and then the other and then for one race and then the other? All that swapping could get the program pretty backed up.

EnduroFromDE
04-25-2006, 07:32 AM
So the line up will be the same as the april 1st race, right? Maybe that how you should let the practice sessions be run. have the firs 10 or 15 cars in the line up go first and the next 10 or 15 and so on.

BlingxBling
04-25-2006, 05:39 PM
I know this may sound silly, but do you happen to know what the number sequence of the grand stand tickets may be? I kid you not, I have about 6 tickets in my purse similar in color and a various range of numbers. :help:

pitbull113
04-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Bring em all Bling then sell off the rest. lol. :D

SmallCar18
04-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Anyone know if the big or small cars are going to run first?

Mobigsly
04-26-2006, 06:25 PM
Yea, I belive the 8's will be running first.

miller78
04-26-2006, 06:56 PM
ty maybe we are running 2nd