PDA

View Full Version : Petey & Gale Race Day

JCenduro
04-24-2006, 05:50 PM
I would like to say thank you to Billy and neets for the chance to have the moment in giving too all the drivers and show my love for Gale and Petey.I know this is tough for petey and I've been there, so I know what he's feeling.But were going to turn the day of sadness into a Day of Happiness.I have put a lot of cash on the table for drivers too go get.I expect nothing but the best drivers to go for it.With the purse and the bonus cash that me and Petey put out there, someone could go home with A LOT of loot.Billy has some other things brewing and it keeps getting better.So everyone as Daryl Waltrip says,Pull those belts tight one more time.Boogity,Boogity Boogity lets go racing boys.Good luck everyone and God Bless.jcenduro#29 :)

richardpetey
04-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Thank you Joe for your generosity and thoughtfulness, your a good guy............................. :applause:
I also want to thank the Busy Bee Crew, this race was originally sponsored by them and I greatly appreciate their kindness and understanding.............. :cool:
UNCLE PETEY............... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

James White
04-24-2006, 08:53 PM
THIS HAS TRULY MADE IT AN HONOR TO BE A PART OF AND NO THANK YOUS ARE NECESSARY WE WILL HAVE A GREAT DAY DEDICATED TO A OUTSTANDING FAMILY(PLUS YOUR THE ONE WHO HAS TO PUT UP WITH THE KID OUT THERE) :lol: :lol:
LOOKING FORWARD TO A FUN FILLED WEEKEND OF RACING
THE BUSY BEES

Geno
04-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Wow, never knew how many folks were involved with this special race :p It should be a great way to honor Gale! :cool:

Oh yes, thank you Joe, RP & the Busy Bees :applause: