PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tape races??

Geno
04-24-2006, 10:00 PM
Joe Cutri had mentioned this before the season started, but I thought it would be good to bring up again, for a number of reasons. As you know, Joe started at the track by taping the races & he was looking for someone to possibly do it again this season. Here is another reason why someone is needed:

We’re working with two TV stations who are very interested with using Mountain’s footage for special racing shows at their stations, which would gain some pretty great driver exposure over a couple of states. The video person would have to have some racing footage, along with the victory lane celebrations. It would be for any races that take place at Mountain.

If anyone might be interested, give us a hollar. Probably talking just a few minutes of TV time, but it’s still pretty cool. :)

MoTorsportVideo
04-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Geno,

Yes, its a great thing to have TV coverage of the track and added exposure for the race teams and their respective sponsors, by having a professional Track Videographer submit racing footagefor what ever racing TV spot that is offered. There really isn't any bad free advertisment.

Both myself- Mike O'Brien of Motorsport Video Production & Jerseyracing.com Gary Silverman has extended ourselves to Mountain Speedway in the past present and future to provide the Mountain Speedway management- aka promoter Billy B with footage we gather on the occassions that our schedule allows us to visit Mountain Speedway. Both Motorsport Video production & Jerseyracing have a working relationship with Mountain and NEETS aka Billy B to video the Enduro series and also I have in the past Videotaped produced and provided a local TV station with footage when their 1. Camera Froze and 2. when they ( TV station) didn't pack enough batteries for the Job.....same cameraman .

I myself have taped the Mountain Speeday Opening Day Events for 2004 & 2005 and the Big Dog 100 2005 event. That footage was provide to the track and the TV station on DVD. WE have other comitments on saturday nights as both jerseyracing.com and myself MoTorsport Video Production provide footage to 2 other Central PA dirt tracks, but continue to visit and lend a hand on Sunday race events and off season Big Races at Mountain Speedway.

I plan on visiting Mountain this weekend Sunday April 30th and will offer my services to the track crews and the TV station to cover the racing action, and submit what ever they need.

I wish that I could be there each and evey Saturday night, but we will both continue to Support Moutain Speedway and NEETS Holidays Enduro Series whenever possible.

I may be contacted at wizard2mob@aol.com or by cell (732)735-2177. Copies of the above racing events are still available for teams interested.

Regards,

Mike O'Brien
MoTorsport Video Production
New Monmouth, New Jersey

www.motorsportvideoproduction.com

Geno
04-24-2006, 11:16 PM
Thanks Mike,

You have mail!

Geno
04-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Thanks Mike, you guys do a great job (as we saw last season) & looking forward to the taping of the Sunday Mountain & NEETS races this season.

OK folks, still looking for someone for the Saturday night shows....anyone have a decent digital video camera???? :help:

The first "showing" of the highlights is scheduled to be May 10th (channel TBA)

Geno
05-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Mountain’s racing coverage will not be aired tonight, because the station didn't receive anything. Hey, anyone with a camera (preferably digital), even if it’s a few minutes of coverage can get his or her clips on WNEP-TV16.

CJfilms
05-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Like I said, I have a camera that someone can use...

Any takers????