PDA

View Full Version : Inspections?

RacerChick56k
04-24-2006, 11:58 PM
Some of the cars weren't inspected. Are they still getting inspected? :confused: Just wondering, no one mentioned it.

EnduroFromDE
04-25-2006, 06:52 AM
I dont think any of the 4 cyl were inspected But i dont think it going to be possible to inspect all the 4 cyl this sat. bucause there is probly going to be a crap load of cars there. plus all the 6/8 and trux that were not inspected of failed for one reason or another.

pappywrench
04-26-2006, 04:36 PM
All the cars will be saftey inspected. Last race we started with the big cars because they were first. The ones that we hit before the rain hit got a temp sticker. those will be just a mater of changing the sticker. Most of the other cars were checked even if the driver wasn't there. If we saw something wrong we pointed it out.
As for this race, judging by how early some cars showed up, I am thinking of setting up out in the big lot and checking all the cars before they enter the pits. That is the ones on open trailers and on trucks. The ones in enclosed trailers will go in the pit and get checked by Craig. I will try to get there as early as I can. Please remember it is a big lot and there is no need to block the driveway. Thanks Pappy
P.S.I will try and start the inspecting at 7:00 for you earlybirds this will save me from walking back and forth watching for new cars.