PDA

View Full Version : Any Photos????

Mortgage Guy
05-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Are there any photos from Sundays' karting event at the track??? Thanks

LongIslandJam
05-01-2006, 07:47 PM
No unfortunately not. We are seeking a reliable Sunday photographer for the EKRA. Our photographer from last year moved down South, so we're still searching. Anybody interested, feel free to leave me an e-mail at Jackley@longislandjam.com

Thanks,

N.Y. racing
05-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Why are the karting events not on the RiverheadRaceway schedule???? I see one but thats the event they race with all the Nascar Dodge Series guys.

Also I was wondering why RiverheadRaceway.com doesnt have a link to this Forum?????

W. J.
05-01-2006, 08:11 PM
The karting events at Riverhead are not directly part of the Cromarty's promotional effort, and are therefore not included with the Riverhead Raceway schedule. They are sanctioned by EKRA.

As for the link from Riverhead Raceway to this site, why ask us? :lol:

Mortgage Guy
05-02-2006, 07:27 AM
NY, if you look at those tabs on the side, I don't think they have any racing links, so they are not just leaving off the Jam, they don't have any links there.

art11758
05-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Karts ran Sunday at the Nassau Coliseum as well. I happened on them after the Lipizzaner Stallion show and was mildly entertained. Left and right turns are always interesting. As a side question, those guys there are the folks that got displaced from Westhampton aren't they??

attituderacing
05-02-2006, 08:27 AM
If you go to the link page on the front page, the EKRA link is there, not from the front page. You must use it off the LINKS.

W. J.
05-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Yes, Art, those are the LIKA karts. :)