PDA

View Full Version : It's that time again...

CJfilms
05-04-2006, 06:07 PM
That's right! The Pit Parties are making their return!

Flyers are being made up for this Sunday's race at the Mountain, but we would like to start organizing things ASAP!!!

There is a change to the food situation this year!!! We are asking that if you are planning to attend, please have your crew chip in and provide the party with some provisions... These may include: prepared dishes, hot dogs/burgers&buns, snack foods, paper plates/cups/utensils, beer!!!, whatever you would like to bring. It does not have to be something major, but we want the parties to be fun for everyone and WELL -STOCKED!!!

BEER DONATIONS ARE KEY HERE!!! Do you have a sponsor or know someone who is willing to donate a keg or so, let us know ASAP!!!

We want to secure certain items for the party early on so that when it comes down to that day, we will have most of what we need covered and not be running around for little things.

I attached the Flyer that will be printed up below, it has all of the info on it and some regarding the Test&Tune earlier on in that day. If you have any suggestions please email them to me first!!! joe@mountainspeedway.com We don't want to spoil any fun!!!!! hehehe

May 28th, 2006
Pits open @ 2PM
Enduro Test & Tune for NEETS Big Cars, 4 Cyls and TRUX @ 4 PM
Party begins @ 8PM and will last all night long!

ALL ARE INVITED TO ATTEND:
NEETS DRIVERS, FAMILY, CREW, OFFICIALS AND FANS ALIKE.

The party is FREE to attend, no admissions will be charged!
All that is requested is that each CREW planning to attend the party
Donate prepared food, canned drinks or snack food for the bash.
“This is an event for the racers, by the racers!”

HOT FOOD ALL NIGHT LONG!
BEER WILL BE ON TAP!
DOOR PRIZES AND CONTESTS!
Fun for everyone who is of proper age…
Billy B will be running another pentathlon of adult contests and gags!
Also, the new and improved ‘Moon Over the Mountain’ contest will return once again.

Camping on speedway grounds will be permitted, along with leaving enduro vehicles on the property overnight.

For additional information or to arrange a food donation please contact:
Joe (the photo guy) 267-767-4923 or Lisa 570-233-8276
or by email - joe@mountainspeedway.com or (Lisa I'll let you add your email if you like)

All food and drink donations need to be dealt with accordingly so that we are properly prepared for whatever & however much we receive.

BlingxBling
05-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Memorial day weekend I am going to be nearly 8 months pregnant, but for me to miss a party is like having the devil hand out ice water in hell. I can't drink beer not for another two months or so, but would like to donate to the help of getting others intoxicated. Would a monetary donation for a keg be best? Or purchasing a few cases perhaps a variety for those with a different preference? I know not everyone likes beer, would there be an objection if I had brought mixes to make Pina Coladas or Rum runners because they do contain liquor??

CJfilms
05-05-2006, 07:21 AM
Cases of beer would be acceptable...the mixers...not really. We don't want people getting too trashed, with the race the next day and all, plus Billy has already said that he doesn't want the parties to become drinking parties. As for monetary donations, let's see if we can get a keg or two donated first...then we'll go from there.

BlingxBling
05-05-2006, 01:35 PM
I figured as much that liquor would be a no no, that's why I had asked. Chalk me down for a pan of ziti, but as time gets closer, let me know what is in need.

Mobigsly
05-08-2006, 07:42 PM
And I am told the V-8's will start the racing on Monday. WO-HO!!!

CJfilms
05-08-2006, 07:52 PM
We have a donation!!!

Thank you Joe Jentile for the 3 cases of soda, iced tea, etc...

It may be a while until the party, but let's get an early start ok!! By the way, if you guys don't want to cook something, napkins, condiments, cups...yada yada yada...are always needed!

winky417
05-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Joe, count us in. We'll bring a BIG batch of homemade potato salad and a case or 2 of beer. Bob,Jody Eric and Jacob Wink. Maddawg Motorsports.

CJfilms
05-08-2006, 10:25 PM
We have Sausage & Peppers with buns!!!

Thank you Nikki and Harry Sager!

Also, I should have clarified this, we will have electricity available! I will provide power strips if anyone needs to plug in a crock pot or such.

Geno
05-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Hey Joe,

The big wheels are still available! :)
Seriously, if you can come up with something I can offer, let me know.

pv18
05-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Being a bachelor for this long, I am sure no one wants me to cook. Count me in for a bunch of plates, napkins, cups, plastic wear, etc.

Pat - 18

richardpetey
05-09-2006, 12:43 PM
I"ll bring some TUBE-STEAKS for whatever you want to use them for, hehe...................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY............... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

MRS.BUSY BEE
05-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Call Mrs. Busy Bee on the BEE phone at the hive to discuss what we can bring

How does a bushel of clams sound yum yum yum ;)

vsmidge68
05-09-2006, 06:21 PM
If We Can Make It Oc Racing Will Bring Something Yummy....Frank wants To Know if Fluff's making Scallops?? Lol

Mobigsly
05-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Hey Petey,
Did you ever have them tube steaks in the can? :lol: :lol: :lol:

richardpetey
05-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Sorry! I try to avoid bad meat in the can, hehe............... :help:
I like my tube steak between some buns............... :rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY.............. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

BlingxBling
05-09-2006, 09:36 PM
:eek: Too funny!

CJfilms
05-11-2006, 09:19 PM
We have our fist BEER DONATION!!!

Thank you to Jason Makarewicz and the whole Mac Brothers Racing crew for their help and donations from Jo-Jo's Beverages!!!

Also, (after a very distorted phone conversation...), I believe we will have about 300 clams and marinated steaks coming from Fluffy and the Bussy Bee Crew!!! She already can't wait to use the new grill we got!!! I'll get the details on the clams later tonight.

Mobigsly
05-12-2006, 09:48 AM
My baloney has a first name, it's O.S.C.A.R.. And he's normally in the can! :lol:

Geno
05-12-2006, 08:31 PM
LMAO :applause:

BlingxBling
05-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Joe, with the party being a little more than a week to go, any new updates on the things that would be needed?

CJfilms
05-21-2006, 10:48 AM
Yes!

I am a little overwhelmed with all that I have to do today, but I will be posting a list of all the items already volunteered...items we still need...and also some other optional items that could always help a party!!!

Stay tuned guys, the update is on the way!

PURE NOVA
05-22-2006, 10:43 AM
need fuel for monday, try some awesome oven baked beans on sunday nite. thanks ,72 crew :applause:

pappywrench
05-22-2006, 05:02 PM
:( I better remember to leave the roof vent open on the enclosed trailer and post the no smoking signs if entering. :eek:

PURE NOVA
05-23-2006, 01:23 AM
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :*-(

Banana Girl
05-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Joe,
We are not big beer drinkers, so we will try to bring some cases of A & W rootbeer.

Thunder Ridge Racing
:)

CJfilms
05-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Ok, got it!

If you guys can now only post items you will be bringing on the thread titled "Party Time"

Thanks again!
and thank you too Gwen!