PDA

View Full Version : Cheers replaced the Tears...................

richardpetey
05-04-2006, 10:50 PM
I know my little race report is late, I'm sorry, I had a very busy week but I still want to thank my NEETS family for helping me honor the memory of my lifes best friend, Gale.................................. :cool:
It was beautiful weather for racing and the addition of warm-up laps to check the transponder operation also helped to brighten up the day.............. :)
Again! Thanks to the Busy Bee Family, Joe Cooper and family, and all the mountain speedway crew for their help............... :wave:
The 4-cyl. race was a fast and dusty affair with Larry Fisher(30A), getting to the checkers first, followed by Jimmy White(19), and Mike Mujsce Jr.(07)................. :)
Rumor has it that Larry Fisher is gonna park his LM and tour the country in his enduro, hehe.................... :eek:
Big car race was a great contest with the top 7 or 8 drivers running almost in a pack, dicing it out almost the entire 2nd half of the race.................... :D
At the checkers, Tim Pauch(5), Shawn Gallucci(23G), and Joe Jentile(41) took top honors..................... :lol:
Three out of the top four finishers were " old Flemington enduro drivers", keeping the mystique of the "square" alive.................. :help:
As Ms. Bling already mentioned, I finally finished a NEETS points race thanks to my "Angel up above".....I LOVE YOU GALE.................... :*-(
Hopefully, all had a great day and will wear "Gale's shirts" in GOOD HEALTH and may God bless you all............................. :cool:
UNCLE PETEY............................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
P.S. Craig and Pappy are doing an excellent job trying to make you guys/gals safe................ :applause: