PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

CIN
05-07-2006, 07:46 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ENDURO WINNERS TODAY. AND TO THOSE THAT DIDN'T WIN...GREAT SHOW.... :applause:

NOW LET'S GET MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE AND GET THE CAR COUNTS UP! :)

CIN

Bobby Pease
05-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Congrats...
Ray Fitz, John Cozza & Caeser.............Awesome Job on the top 3 in the Grands guys!!

Rob !!!!!!! Great job with the #17 truck brother!!!

See yaz soon.....
Bobby Pease

99racing
05-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Congratulations Ray Fitzgerald on your Grand Enduro Win. that was a great race..

Kim & Jason

Shamrockracing
05-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Yeah, congrats to all the winners, you guys did a great job boyz.

N.Y. racing
05-11-2006, 03:53 AM
What happend with the 04 4 cyl. the lime green car I think it was a celica. I ask this regarding the fact he wouldnt pull off the track after occurring a flat tire and about 15 laps of being black flagged. He caused a bad accident when the white 2 dr Dodge Neon reared him coming out of turn 1 and 2. What an ***. What's everyone's feelings regarding idiots like this??? The same way I feel??

W. J.
05-11-2006, 09:51 AM
The car was a Saturn. I overheard two race officials discussing it afterwards, and when asked why he didn't pull off after getting the black flag for 13 laps in a row, his answer was, "I wasn't paying attention to any flags, I was concentrating on the track."!!! Probably a good idea to see to it that he is schooled in how to scan around his surroundings while driving. I sure wouldn't want to find myself on the same highway as him. Let's not even get into the fact that due to a flat tire, he wasn't anywhere near competitive.

pitbull113
05-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Let's not even get into the fact that due to a flat tire, he wasn't anywhere near competitive. I totally agree W.J. In my 15 years of oval track racing I've found that air pressure in all four tires is very important. When will these young kids learn!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramit1824
05-11-2006, 09:48 PM
I can not understand how you dont feel that you have a flat. All he was doing was getting in the way and caused a wreck. :disgusted

N.Y. racing
05-12-2006, 01:40 AM
I may be a rookie to Enduro Racing, I'm no idiot, BUT it doesn't take a genius to see a black flag repetitively and know it's for you~!!!!!

HE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE TRACK~!!!!!!!! NEVER SHOULD ANYONE GET AWAY WITH COMPLETELY DISREGARDING THE RULES~!!! ESPECIALLY SOMETHING THAT DESTROYS THE RACING SURFACE AND CREATES HAVOC FOR THE OTHER DRIVERS, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF HE HAD JUST ABIDED BY THE RULES~!!!!!!

pitbull113
05-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Come on N.Y. tell us how you really feel. People that disregard the rules like that should be lynched!!!......sorry I've been in Florida too long! I have a big tree in the back yard with a rope hanging from it. I was afraid to ask the previous owner what he used it for. lol :D