PDA

View Full Version : Another Shaunfest note

EricaR
05-09-2006, 12:40 PM
I just wanted to also mention this. Guys, I know that maybe you want to help out Shaun and Kareen, but don't really feel like going to Babies R Us, or looking through the baby items at K Mart or Target. Don't forget about gift cards from any of those places. If they would like to use them for the baby, fine, but I'm sure that if you get gift cards for places such as Target, Wal-Mart, etc, they would also be able to use them for the household items that they will be needing once Shaun gets home. Food is available at Wal-Mart Supercenters, also you are able to use them for prescriptions, which I'm sure Shaun will be needing, so those are a great idea all around!!! And if you don't think you will be able to make it to the benefit, but still want to help them out, get a gift card, throw it in your wallet, and you can give them to me at the track. You can also feel free to mail me anything that you would like to donate, send it to Shaun Burd, c/o Erica Reakes, 91 Reyburn Road Shickshinny, Pa. 18655. That way I will know that the items enclosed are for the benefit. I will make sure that all cards/gifts are given to them. Thanks! Erica......I am usually in the office in the pits handing out transponders until the beginning of the heat races. If I'm not there, they can be given to Debbie. If you are reading this, and you don't go into the pits, but want to purchase something for the benefit, go to the gate separating the pits from the stands, and tell the person working the gate that you have an item for the benefit, and they will let one of us know and we will come and get it from you......who knows, you might even get a hug!!! :eek: LOL! Erica